Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Opening Menu !

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Opening Menu !

Post by Elmer »

>>Opening Menu<<

Drink Menu Coming Soon.

Just for Snax

Trinity Tuber Frites : The finest Trinity potatoes, julienned and fried to a deep golden brown.

Calenture Calamari: Seasoned and lightly breaded crispy squid, served with your choice of dipping sauce

Emph Wings:
Just the tips! Your choice of smokin' hot, honey sweet or Salt n pepper

For the Heartier Appetite

Beyond Bogphant Burger: A thick juicy pattie dressed to your liking between two fresh baked slices of resilient rye.

Trinity Tuber Testosterone Plate: Your manly man will love his favorite frites smothered in melted cheese, bacon, mount illapse mushrooms and chives

Palisades Pasta: A heaping bowl of home made pasta with a spicy marinara and bog balls- don't knock em, till you try em!

Secular Salad: The freshest greens - Chosen from the Basin lands, mixed with an assortment of crisp, healthy vegetables and drizzled with an entrancement vinigrette

On the Sweet Side

Harrow Weed Brownies : For the adventurous, a rich chocolatey fudge brownie infused with the finest strain of Harrow weed

Strawberry Chamele Cake:
As much fun to eat as it is delicious, if you can find it!

Fatesender Fruit Flan Flambe': The delicious custard flambe' is topped with Lambent berries, !Caution!: Mind your brows. Extra long spoon provided.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>SPUDS-n-GRAPES MOBILE BITES<<

I am pleased to announce the introduction of my
mobile food cart! Repurposed from my trusty old wheelbarrow.

SPUDS-n-GRAPES will offer a new ala carte menu weekly!

Not gonna lie, there is a lot of herb and harrow weed smoking in our fair city -
Well this is the answer to your munchy craving giggle-assin' prayers!!!

FOOD-DRINKS-DESSERTS!!

>>SPUDS-n-GRAPES MOBILE BITES<<

A Subsidiary of Elms Bud-n-Shade Landscaping.
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-