Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Book of Truths Entry #2

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Zilly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Zilly

Book of Truths Entry #2

Post by Zilly »

My name is Zillyanca Browning. Most call me Zilly.
My shardic career and Calling is Head Librarian, Mistress and Devotee of the Pantheon of the Divine Galyan.

Entry #2

Just two days have passed since I decided to share my Book of Truths. I can only assume that a sudden change in attitude of
some I had met and were friendly with me prior and are more distant now, have read my Truths.

This is not unexpected behavior. A good majority of any society fear to step outside of what is considered normal boundaries, yet at
the same time quite often they seem to have no personal boundaries of their own.

A beautiful and bountiful Truth was revealed to me one evening recently. As the Great One was revered in prayer and Blessings were
bestowed to promote new growth. Before my very eyes I bore witness to an incredible transformation of the landscape in the waters
in front of the Temple. New life sprung from where there had been none. Vines, greenery, a strong and hearty tree. I was drawn, compelled
to touch and impart my own Blessing upon the tree.

This experience is one that I will treasure and will remain in my memory for all time. I was deeply moved, touched and in awe of
His beautiful blessing of new growth. May His blessing surround you all and open your eyes and ears to the Way.

This is my Truth.
Zill