Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

** Multiple Torn Pages **

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

** Multiple Torn Pages **

Post by Lu Chaos »

Eh, I hate writing these things... Let's be honest here what's the point of having to write these things if the city already knows what the hell you are doing? They literally know i'm attempting to destroy my enemies.. I've done like 3 or 4 events already and like most of them... Eh whatever.. This will be about 3 events in one writing since I haven't been around for a while...

I waged war alone on the House of Thieves, it wasn't all that fun either.. Fighting alone against a house becomes tiring after awhle but things took a turn for the better when I begun to seize opportunities. A dreamer gave me the ultimate advice and it was something i'd heard from multiple sources but the way this dreamer put it to me and who it was.. Well for some reason, it inspired me.. I was taught not to be so aggressive, find other ways of fighting rather than using my chakrams.. And this next event was purely me using another method of attacking an enemy.

For some reason the city thinks i'm a bad guy but they are wrong as usual. Allow me to get to the point.. I've continued my attacks on the Union.. Recruited allies along the way as well.. Seems that Bortami spilled the beans on something that came together like a bowl of jelly. No plan, no sit down. Just pure working with what we got. Of course I'd attack Harkyn when I saw him? Why wouldn't I? But when everyone seemed confused about what happened, I delivered the ultimate attack on Harkyn, I used a strategy that was used against me my entire dreams by deceitful dreamers.. I finally found out that there are multiple ways to defeat an enemy. Not only did I take advantage of the situation to get DoL to assist me in this war, but it all fell into place so perfectly with the assistance of Bort..

Well executed Bortami. You saw an opportunity to take advantage of a situation and start a war with an enemy you had all reasons to attack and I took advantage of gaining your house as allies in order to attack my enemies, dreamers who stole a house and a path from me and my comrades. Nicely done and well played by us both.
_________

With this war being started, we commenced to assault the House of Thieves day in and day out. They were being battered left and right. I knew it was only a matterof time before they would fall to the blows we were delivering to them.. Harkyn was unable to dream all the time and a 8th sphere GateSeer is almost impossible to beat if they have excellent warrior skill.. At the beginning of this war it was only myself and Bortami fighting them.. DoL had not joined us in the war yet. Let's just say it wasn't always fun but me and Bortami fought through for a while..

Cloud approached me one afternoon and came at me with a grand idea of creating a new path, but actually focusing even harder on one path we decided many years ago, but taking it very serious.. Becoming Titans. We are now Titans, well technically we are ascending Titans but you get the picture. We are already Titans, we simply seek the avatars to hold the energy it'll take. None the less this isn't about that.. Cloud approached me with joining me on this path, and I easily followed him. He is my brother and the only dreamer who has not once ever betrayed me.. I don't think he has it in him and for that reason alone, I don't have it in me to betray him either.. My brother for the rest of my dreams.. Anyways, I gained yet another ally to wage war against my enemies.. With Cloud joining my side who is basically on par or above my skill level in combat technique we began to turn the tides of battle against the House of Thieves. Cloud and I work fluently well together on the battlefield, he expands apon my weaknesses, and when he knows when and where to Blast. Haha. Having a Seer on the battlefield with you makes things a whole lot easier.

Defeat after defeat, we began to beat the House of Thieves battle after battle. Yet when Harkyn joined the battle, it just seemed that he'd never run out of charges, this guy is an animal on the battlefield, i'll give it to him, it's nearly impossible to collapse him, even I've only managed to do it only a few times. Something else had to be done about Harkyn... I'd have to make sure of it. Skipping a bit of details, and adding a few details to clear my name up from anything. Let's just say understanding Harkyn's greed for war, I forced him to walk down his own path of death. Of being DreamStruck from this city of dreams. I figured he'd attack us up at AoE, and luckily he did. Which is what lead to the night of his demise..

I won't give full details on this for histories sake, but let's just say we forced Harkyn and his band of pirates to the Palisades. I won't say everyone knew what was about to happen for their innocence to remain intact, but I knew exactly what would happen to Harkyn once he fell to our onslaught. I knew they stood no chance against us in this battle. Harkyn was the only true warrior in this battle and with the aid of now even more allies, including the Kabal and Nathan and some of his Phoenix members.. They had no chance against us in combat, Dakkoth a highly skilled SM.. Eh.. Enough.. Harkyn's death was imminent. We fought and collapsed him multiple times, and I watched as Harkyn dreamt his final moments. It was pure bliss to me.. A dreamer who had terrorized this city and stolen primes, talismen and multiple houses.. He was destroyed right before my eyes.. He was struck, one of my greatest enemies, who posed even more of a threat because he was a citizen of the city of dreams and not just some random Elder. He was a true plight on this city, and finally he was destroyed and the war versus DoL and the House of Thieves was over... but not mine..

Only a true assassin could kill an enemy without fully having the ability to do it themselves.. A true assassin would have to do alot of elaborate planning and winging it to make things happen. A true assassin would have to manipulate and use his or her cunning to force dreamers to walk down a path you want them too without knowing, and even if they veer off in the wrong direction, this assassin would have to be able to push them right back into the direction you want them to go.. This dreamer would have to plan and plot behind closed doors, in private, and figure out when and where to strike. This assassin would have too find a way to remain incognito and still look innocent after the death of someone who is considered a citizen of the city if they became a target. Murder is something highly.. Highly frowned apon in the city of dreams.. So for a true assassin to get away with murder right in the faces of the masses.. Is their an assassin capable of this? Eh.. Who knows, even if the assassin responsible for planning another dreamers death was writing this page right here.. Not like they'd believe it anyways.. Hahaha. That is why even if I was responsible for this assassination.. I make the perfect assassin. I know how to defeat my foes completely. It was proven with Harkyn's death. Whether or not I am fully responsible or less responsible than the city thinks.. The truth is always much sweeter than what others think. Allies gained and a major enemy defeated.. Now to continue with the remainder of the thieves.. My onslaught is not over..

50 Talismen or my Ruler crest back. That is the only way I will cease my attacks on your house, Thieves. I need flat DreamSoul elemens and Chakrams. a Full pack worth. If you cannot pay, the attacks resume, it is as simple as that.