Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Fifth gathering for new art project: Transmute Essence? notes

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

Fifth gathering for new art project: Transmute Essence? notes

Post by Dakkoth »

To all citizens of Underlight,

A few dreams ago we gathered in the Cabal Cache on Mt. Illapse for the Fifth Gathering for new art project: Transmute Essence. I welcomed those gathered to it and introduced it as the site of what will be my very own laboratory. There were few gathered in comparison to prior meetings likely due to Akkadian's presence in the Library. However, those of us that gathered pressed on.

I recapped that "The original goal was to be able to combine the essence arts, restrict their usage based upon house affiliation, and attempt to create shell talisman during the essence transmutation". That was the vision of the past. The new vision is "We shall be looking to fashion Elemental Mass from the energy within Chaos Wells."

"Elemental Mass... this be the raw focal elements of Water, Fire, Earth, and Air as we know them being synergized with the focal energies of Resilience, Lucidity, Will, and Insight respectfully. Currently they are formed from the chaos randomly as is any other talisman generated by the essence fonts or formed otherwise by the collapsing of a nightmare and the surge of chaos in due process. As a freespirit, this is not a convenient option to try and farm these in order to create something of power with Forge Talisman. FreeSpirits are forced to collect essence mostly into Chaos Wells and strike deals with one of the strongholds in exchange for their power tokens. This vision would give the FreeSpirits mainly a method of creating Elemental Mass as well as everyone else. The energy within essences is the raw untamed unformed chaos that swells and seeps into our dream city of Underlight. To ensure we are creating an Elemental Mass each time, we must extract each of the raw focal elements out. Then, once all four are extracted, bring them together to form an Elemental Mass"

That evening we worked on the first...Water. Within my laboratory (Cabal Cache on Mt. Illapse) you will see the fruit of our labor. Displayed is Ring Stand holding an Imprisoned Well. A roaring fire beside it and heating it up. Crucible Tongs lay nearby used to position the Well by the fire. Piercing the bottom of the well is a Drip Drain. This drips a dark, vicious liquid out of the Well and into the Glass Funnel where an assortment of filters have been applied to sort out any debris. The base of the Glass Funnel then drips the purified filtered Water into the Glass Basin below it.

I'm currently seeking dreamers to assist with the makings of the other three filtration devices and methods for the remaining three focal elements. If you wish to assist, find me in Underlight or send me a pigeon with your interest.

~D