Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

New Dreams, Old Memories...

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

New Dreams, Old Memories...

Post by -Lacie- »

In looking back to my earliest memories of the City, a few things come to mind. I remember when I finally got to Threshold, it seemed as if I walked right into a war. To my understanding, it was House Calenture against Dreamers of Light, with the House of Sable Moon and one other assisting in the warfare.

I remember newcomers were mostly.... ignored. They were the last to be assisted, and were usually talked over by much more important people about much more important things. (Insert sarcasm here.) People sometimes ask why I will drop most everything and help a newcomer. It's because I remember how it felt to be in a new place... and ignored.

As to people I remember, Wraith, of course. He was the most frightening man I'd ever met. The more I got to know of him.... didn't help that opinion either. I met other Seers mostly: SocietyX, Machievelli, SoulReaper, Rasputin, Tux, Folko... I can go on forever there.

But I have to say the most exciting experience I remember was then I followed the Janitors around at night. Janitors were Lyrans who would go around... yea, cleaning stuff. So they had to get into crevices. Turbo-Speed taught me how to Merge (his term) into the walls. I also used to sometimes find Thunberg (Thumper) in the Ossuary, where we would spend hours Merging and exploring.

As this an addition to a project Em'et is working on, there was a final question. How have I changed since then. I have only one reply: The Art of Judgment will not allow the caster to Judge him/herself.
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."