Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Elmer's Tips & Bits

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Elmer's Tips & Bits

Post by Elmer »

It's the bits!

My husband and I are so glad to be back in the city. After having taken 6 months away to reflect and meditate, we come back washed clean of the past and ready to begin new and exciting adventures.

Four dreams in and I gotta say, WOW, a lot has gone on, a lot of new dreamers are in the city and I am sure this is just the tip of the proverbial bits.
We have made some interesting new friends and are still catching up with ones we knew.

Last night we were visited by and old dear friend who we thought was lost forever!, Thank the gods that he wasn't.

Houses have undergone some change and some have reopened their portals, some of the landscape was very new, I was particularly taken by the sky in Edgeward, fabulous!, if not a bit ominous.

The Lightless Hollow has been found and I notice that many congregate down there, though for me, I am not yet ready to set foot in there, just as I'm not quite ready to go up to see the Unity Tree and gardens quite yet.

Pacifism is no longer the path I will follow, in months of reflection and contemplation, though it is fabulous in theory, I, myself would struggle a hell of a lot in the past to try to keep a lid on my opinions, my anger and frankly, found it hard not to slap the smug grins off of some dreamers faces who felt that taunting pacifists was a sport. Hey, I'm not hard to get a long with but we all got our limits, eh?

Going to be trying to get energy up, arts up, and things that were neglected in the last year of dreaming.

You still want a new "do" for a special date or for something different, I can still fix you up there, and my better half is already taking orders on new outfits!

Gardening? I hung up my rake and hoe, for the time being, but who knows! Frankly though, i got damn sick and tired of digging mud and fertilizer out of my nails, a guys gotta look his best!

That's all the bits i have for now, this has mostly been about my bits, but don't be surprised if you see me in the city lingering and listening quietly, because future bits are going to focus on you all, projects, interesitng finds, new ideas etc...

I leave you with a chortle in true Elmer style...

Fred walked in the living room to see his wife Blanche standing on her head with her legs pointed straight up. "what the hell you doing Blanche?" she answers, "My new yoga regimen, this pose is called The Candle" Fred says.. "yea well you just farted, is that part of your regimen?!" Blanche says... "It's a scented candle! Shut UP!!"

Todays Tip = If you don't have anything nice to say, yea, just shut up.

I See You.
Elms

Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-