Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Font and Weave Assay: Idoaclesia

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Vanezera
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Varwyn

Font and Weave Assay: Idoaclesia

Post by Vanezera »

Off Kilter;

In exchange for your assistance, Gavin and I would like to share with you. The work of the Steward was not wholly spiritual at its core. You will find the following to be technical instructions for the work Gavin and I set about doing to prove ourselves worthy of Ascension to the Fifth. Given the technical nature of the documents I shall transcribe my records for you in small allotments. Variables as listed here are noted as being calculated for the Idoaclesian realm. They should not be used without recalibration.

All are part of the 'Weave and I would offer that one must always seek perspective before they can hope to find lasting solutions. Perspective can be mercurial and coy but when she is found the myopic nature of our vision is cast to the side.

We assure you that this drilling business is not as straightforward as it may seem.

Varwyn & Gavin 🌙

• Weave and Font Assay I

For the purposes of this assay, we have assumed that energy patterns and related production would be disrupted using wave pattern theory. The waves originating from Threshold Pits, Threshold Way, and The Nexus. This assay concludes that the patterns of energy as we know them are most complimentary for sustaining the following three classifications of fonts: Focal, Variable, and Energetic.

During the course of surveying for this assay, it was determined that citizens of the city may expect to see the velocities of weapons increased slightly, in so far as the potential they may take form with while falling away from the minimum speed. It is believed that this alteration in patternization can be sustained without severe complication.

It has also been determined during the course of this survey that the patternization of fonts associated with variable manifestation may, rarely, offer items more commonly associated with the next highest range.

For the purpose of stability, and restriction for the purposes of security this assay assumes that a tier system to the patternization of the fonts will be utilized. For our purposes, we have classified this system using a relationship to the sphere hierarchy understood within Underlight.

This assay has concluded that a variable pattern to energy production can be sustained and reinforced and the table designed to show our estimation is included here.

Focal: Chakrams and Elemens of focal attunement

Variable: Alterors, Chakrams, Elemens, Energy, Shields

Energy: Energy Only

Under Tier: One to Seven energy

First Tier: Eight to Fourteen

Second Tier: Fifteen to Twenty One

Third Tier: Twenty Two to Twenty Eight

Fourth Tier: Twenty Nine to Thirty-Five

Fifth Tier: Thirty-Six to Forty-Two

Sixth Tier: Forty-Three to Forty-Nine
"Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity." - Khalil Gibran