Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

First look at a new art project: Transmute Essence

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

First look at a new art project: Transmute Essence

Post by Dakkoth »

Fellow citizens of Underlight,

I would like to thank those who showed up to hear my opening monologue regarding this new art project. Our Q&A afterwards was also extremely helpful.

To summarize, I introduced to all my vision for a new art to replace and combine the Resilience Essence art forms. This art I am calling Transmute Essence. It is nay to change or take away any of these methods but rather to combine them into one art (Transmute Essence) from which we then choose the method we desire. By further exploring and mastering our attunement to Resilience, I believe we can do something as brilliant as this...and even more.

I discussed also in addition to combining the Essence arts that Transmute Essence could also be able to transform essence into talisman. The premise being Resilience would transform the essence into a Shell of a talisman of our choosing. The energy within the Essence would be utilized by the Resilience to reform and reshape into the new Shell of a uncharged talisman. These Shells in their infancy state are unusable until they are fully charged. To charge these Shells, we are looking at a similar method as to how Chaos Wells absorb Essence and Energy. The idea being the uncharged talisman or Shell will absorb the energy from essences or Chaos Wells perhaps, charging the talisman. Once fully charged, it would be indistinguishable from any talisman crafted or generated. Of course, there is the possibility of explosion because in the intended process of the Shells absorbing only the energy from essences only and nay the essences themselves, the transfer of energy may falter creating a chaotic adverse reaction.

All of this and more to be discussed and explored in our next gathering. All are welcomed and encouraged to attend.

~D