Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The Screchethan Kabal

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

The Screchethan Kabal

Post by -Lacie- »

The Screchethan Kabal, (shortened to just Kabal for definitive purposes only) is one of the oldest Dreamer Guild in any of the Citys' histories. Formed and created within the caverns of the Lost Caves, their history is published within these scrolls... both sides of the story, for it involves enemies who were brothers. I do recommend reading both.

My involvement into the Kabal is a rather lengthy story, so suffice it for me to summarily say that I met a man named Prelate, and he was the leader of the Screchethan Kabal. My guild, the Penumbra, and his had similar goals, so we joined forces. The result was the death of Asmodan, whose still-beating heart we used to create the first Dreamer-crafted Prime Artifact. We bound this one to the Keepers of the Eternal Shadow, and were able to then open that House for the very first time (there had been many attempts).

So as I had joined the guild, I was later given leadership of both or Combined guilds. When I was rescued, I realized I had to bring the guild back to life. After an agreement with Agonarius, one of the original brothers of the Kabal, I was able to purchase the land that is sealed off to the public, within the Lost Caves.

Our members may, or may not, choose to reveal themselves. There are many who wish to remain anonymous. That is their right. We have projects that are both public... and private. Our last project was changing South Sanctuary into Safe Haven. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you take a few moments and check it out.

On the center of the stairs, there is a DreamSoul pad, which is quite fast. It is for the City to benefit from.

Our next project may seem a bit... arcane and mysterious, but again... we have a mantra or goal we dream by:

We seek the Greater Expansion of the DreamState.

Watch for upcoming gatherings. All will be welcome. Leave your political pants in the dirty clothes pile.

~Lacie~
Screchethan Kabal
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."