Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The Gauntlet, The Stone and The Sword

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
cyborg512
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ubiquitus, Cyborg

The Gauntlet, The Stone and The Sword

Post by cyborg512 »

To all dreamers, time and again heroes arise and with courage and conviction they step boldly forward from the mob, to aide those weaker than themselves, to raise those down trodden, to shine as the light of truth, free to walk destiny's path while others jeer at them, deride them, threaten them. You know this, you've seen this with your own eyes in the dream. You will see it again.

In this time, I have been chosen to carry an honorable burden and I gladly do, but not because I seek glory or fame, riches or the kisses of beautiful women. Because I am not a hero, you are. You stood together and chose me as your champion but you took the step forward, you did this to aid those weaker than yourselves, you want the truth and together we will walk down destiny's path no matter the cost. You are the dream. It is you that the city waits eternally for. Underlight waits for the worthy, it always has. It calls us. We hear that call. We will answer.

So I ask you to stand with me on Mount Illapse Saturday the First day of the Twelfth month at 7 pm dst and together we will stop the drain on our city, free those who are trapped against their will and set our feet upon the path the city has chosen us for. It is our destiny to be dreamers, for no one else will take our place in the chaos and fight. We have arts, spheres, rank and power but what good are those if not to be used to defend each other and the place we call ... home. Come, let us defend our home and be proud that we do this together. Freesoul, Illuminate, banisher, cleanser, it matters not to those that cry for help! And when it is done we can look each other in the eye and know, you stood by me brother, sister. I will not forget your courage, your sacrifice. You honor me and I, will honor your dream.

cyborg512