Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Path of Legacy Update

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Path of Legacy Update

Post by Uthanatos »

As most of you know, for months, Calenture has been working on the Path of Legacy, with the aide of others from the city, freespirits and other houses alike. Aside from the open attendance which many of you have chosen to take advantage of, we have done our best to keep you apprised, both through the news issuance formerly run by Kathandra Meyer and then via Arnaya's newsfeed. It is with great personal pleasure that I announce that as of this past Friday, the 25th, Arnaya's statue in the Falls was completed and bonded to the Orb as well. This comes as a culmination of the hard work of a great many dreamers and I would like to thank each of you, for your time, your efforts, and your desire to help and protect the city. It is my sincere hope that we will be aiding you, in similar projects of your own in the future.

Ü
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days