Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

A Soulmistress's Journey

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

A Soulmistress's Journey

Post by Arnaya »

The Quest:
I was recently given a quest to look at my history and write an auto-biography. I started looking back at my history in the city, and Sweet Storms... So much has happened that I can't even keep it all straight. Even with the notes and records that I've taken, a lot of it gets jumbled up. So, I would like to ask for everyone's assistance with this. Please tell me some of the memories that we've made together. The good, and the not so. I want to hear it all, in your words, from your perspective.

I'll be writing my own story as I remember it as well, but there is so much... and all of our dreams are so intertwined, that no one of us can truly give credit to all that has happened. So please, send me your memories... and perhaps look at writing your own memoir as well. So many of our dreams have been so rich... lets show those still to come what is possible and what has been.

~ Arnaya, Soulmistress
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.