Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

My Striking

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

My Striking

Post by Butterfly »

For a while now, I have been trying to come up with the words to describe my Striking. What I felt, what I saw, what I thought

When I entered the City that eve, I met Eldryck for the first, and last time. I was warned that he was, well an ass. But I had had it with asses of late: Zaxun, the Consortium, Lu Chaos, Harkyn. My patience had run out and I was angry. No matter the consequence, I was going to show him that I would not be pushed around. That I was a thorn in his side. I have never been known for my outspoken nature. But there was a fair amount of verbal sparring, I gave him no quarter. I got under his skin, apparenty, and he teleported me to Horron's Lair before following and calling up the fel art known as DreamStrike.

How did I know it was DreamStrike? Zaxun tried more times than I can count to remove me from the Dream previously. By sheer happenstance, I stormed. When I was finally able to re-enter the City, I followed my housemates up to the Sancutary of the Cenotaph of Dread. I left the sanc to try and get someone who was outside with him to join party, for the life of me I forget who, and found that the portals no longer spun. All four of the portals were impassable to me.

He said "We weren't done" and one shoted me. Then "Goodbye".

Time stopped, the agony was the worst I had ever experienced. My mind screamed and wept. Then there was darkness.

I have trouble describing where I was and what it felt like as it was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

The pain vanished without a trace, and there were discordant voices about me. I could not seem to see anything clearly, it was like...looking through a glass of water. There were people from every house, every era and race. Time had no meaning, I have no idea how long I was there.

My mind told me I was dead.

Then the Courtyard appeared, I had returned to the City. But the voices...

After that my mind could not piece together what had happened and what was real anymore. Until I had healed my mind, I could not be within the City.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ