Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Here we are

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Here we are

Post by Elmer »

My Dear Husband,

You know i like to kid and joke and act like a goob to make you laugh, but for just a sec, i want to put away the silly to say, from my heart

One year ago on this very Sunday, our dreams became very real as we joined hands, minds and hearts and bound our souls together as one.
To say that this has been the happiest and most interesting, fun and exciting year of my life would be an understatement.
Through laughter and tears we have traveled this most amazing and interesting road, i'm not at all going to say, it hasn't been easy, and we have had our ups and downs
because it has been VERY incredibly easy being married to you, and we have had little to no "downs" it has been my privilege loving you, honoring you, respecting you and giving you all that i can give and gladly,
and you sir, have given me back every bit as much and more with love, kindness, humor and grace. You are my hope, inspiration, smile and courage my dream, and my world.

I am blessed beyond words and so very honored and proud to be your best friend, your confidante, your body guard and your life partner & husband.

Happy Anniversary sweet boochacha.

Forever your goob.

I also want to thank again, Erasmus and Golah for the beautiful, touching ceremony last year, our sweet girls for making flower arrangements and food, Arnaya for bailing me out with a melody when i nearly lost it!, and our friends and family for sharing our most special day.

That being said, let us NOW revisit my first bit of comic advice and truths for others that i wrote down soon after we were wed!

Thoughts on Marriage - What every new couple should know.
Postby Elmer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:19 pm

What should every wedding ceremony include?

THE TRUTH!

We all have been at weddings, fabulous affairs, no doubt, but, where is the TRUTH???

Let me take a sec to talk about things that everyone should include when taking the plunge, cuz, see...
it's gonna come out later and then you're screwed!, or, maybe you won't be, why? You didn't tell the

TRUTH!

1. Bad habits - Everybody has them, don't lie. You know that you chew your nails, or pick lint from between your toes.
You leave one drop of milk in the container then put it back. You let the garbage can overflow until it smells like
roadkill in your kitchen. You leave whiskers in the sink. You wear yesterdays skivvies because you are too lazy
to do the laundry. You leave half eaten food on a plate and then put it in the sink.
You leave a trail of clothing all over the house then wonder where your favorite shirt is. I could go on and on, but you get it.

2. Bodily functions - Yea, we all have these. Even the queen of wherever, has to take a dump.
We have this thing about being embarrassed about these normal every day bodily functions, i don't get it.
If you have to pee, burp, poop, cut the cheese, Go for it!!, Let er rip!! You can run, but you cannot hide!, and neither can
the noxious cloud that you are surrounded in! Get over it.

3. Jealousy - This is a big one, and the cause of many an argument or even break up. Not gonna lie, I'm the
jealous type, and so is my husband, but we KNEW that, so it is not an issue.
If you are a jealous person, make it known up front! If you are gonna pull a chak any time somebody looks at your
man or women a little longer than 5 seconds, TELL THEM! some people get off on this and consider it
sweet and loving, others though, might feel like , hey! get a grip, I'm sleeping in YOUR bed!

4. Intimacy - Ok this one is HUGE. (thats what she said!) I kid. This is a biggie.
Before you engage in any sort of intimacy with your new spouse or partner.

TELL THE TRUTH!!

What could be worse than sharing a romantic moment and suddenly your spouse comes out with
an arsenal of gadgets, toys or things that you think should stay in the garage!

HORRIFYING!

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with gettin your freak on, but I cannot stress this
enough.. TRUTH!

5. Who Wears the Pants - This is an issue that gets a lot of couples in trouble. It is a battle of wills
and control. When you are dating, do not, i repeat do NOT, smile, nod and agree with everything your
partner says or does, IT'S A LIE!
If you are more of a controlling personality, TELL THE TRUTH! and if you are a more laid back, relenting
type, that should also be known. It does not have to be one way or the other, though it often turns out that
way. However, it is perfectly legit to be happy in having one person have most of the control, as long as it
doesn't turn in to MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!

6. Sharing - This is another issue that often has people screaming at each other. Sharing. From household chores,
to money to food to thoughts and ideas. If you are like the spoiled greedy brat who always has to have all the toys?

TELL THE TRUTH! Because most likely when this rather unappealing trait shows its face later, it's not gonna end up pretty.

7. Keeping Love Alive - So how can we keep love fresh and alive, interesting and exciting? Because let's face it, year after year
with the same person as they chew their nails, fart, pick their nose and boss you around, has you wondering, WHY didn't I just stay single!

Don't worry, there will always be tough times, but if your love is true, you will prevail. Here is where I get sappy and turn into
a goober (this is what my husband calls me at times, which i love.)
Tell them every day that you love them, and MEAN it. Follow that up by SHOWING them, with a kiss, a smile, a small gift
or more.. ya follow me? Let then know that you still find them attractive and beautiful.
Plan dates, it can be a simple stroll through the City, a picnic, a visit TO THE CORELMSIA ESCAPE..(shameless plug) for a
bit of R & R.
Have a picnic, or hang with friends that you can laugh and smile with.
and lastly, remember, this is the person you have vowed to spend the rest of your life with, so before you do that,
always..
TELL THE TRUTH!

Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-