Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Resurrection of the King of the Kotoke: Kor'pz

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Resurrection of the King of the Kotoke: Kor'pz

Post by Lu Chaos »

Journal Entry #1

The search continues, after months on end gathering information from one source to another, being lead on wild goose chases, false rumors, purposefully spoken.. Fighting bad guys with big ass Maces.. Running into the first ever red halo'd dreamer by the name of Remulus.. I've finally ended up at the Hotai may have Kor'pz hostage.. Which makes absolutely no sense... How can Kor'pz go from being struck by Xun'rok.. Which I heard was the case, and someone else even told me he got hit by the Mace.. I mean what happened? I'll probably never know, but one can always hope..

At the end of it all, the next move is simple, I must find a way to bring Kor'pz back. The city may think my idea is ridiculous, borderline stupid... Though the plan is so much more complex than that. If the city raised one as our own, teaching it to be both dreamer and kotoke. The possibilities of our survival are endless. Kor'pz was to be our lifeline, a creature of the chaos, who dreams this dream to explore his full potential. Dreamers and darkmares are not so much different.. Think about it.. Sharque is a prime example of what I speak of.. How is it possible to completely change a born and hatched darkmare into a dreamer just like we are? If it is so easy.. Then logically thinking, we must be creatures of the chaos as well, and that we are..

That is why to ensure our survival we must go above and beyond. For your resurrection my seplan, I plan to release you from the grips of the Hotai, or from the pits of the chaos if I have too, your destiny is a great one, Kor'pz. For if you fail me and betray the citizens after we place our trust in you. I will kill you and all of your kind.

With that being said, as I said before.. The search continues, the truth of this must be revealed, where is Kor'pz actually? I must find out.

I have fought Xun'rok on occassion, collapsing him, and him collapsing me. I have questioned countless dreamers about your where abouts, any rumors, what do they know? I've done it all my seplan. As your patriad should. With that being said, as I said before.. The search continues, the truth of this must be revealed, where is Kor'pz actually? I must find out. This ends the first page of my Journal.. And to be honest? I feel weird.. I'm a grown man writing in a diary right now.

-Lu Chaos