Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The Eclipse Chronicles

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

The Eclipse Chronicles

Post by PKChrisChan »

The Eclipse Chronicles

My friends, the Chaos Eclipse is upon us and the worst is yet to come. The dreams natural order has shifted in the favor of the chaos. Here I will detail the results of my experiments and chronicle the changes happening to the very dreamscape.
PKChrisChan

The Eclipse Chronicles (Part 2)

Post by PKChrisChan »

The Eclipse Chronicles
The Corrupted Mountainside

The Illapse Stronghold, formerly known as the Order of Light has been inhabited by the Katoken Clan of the City. Over the last few dreams I've traversed the Mountainside during the non-peak hours of the dream to gauge a full inspection of the remnants of the home. I am largely skeptical of the validity of the claims of the darks. The Katoken clan has continuously and consistently cross dreamers for their own selfish ambition; Therefore, I've taken it upon myself to find their true motives behind their claims of a coming war.

Upon arrival I noticed the burning facade and flags inscribed with the words:
BIGTR ZTATHA FOA This is a fear tactic warning dreamers of getting involved into their plans. Upon entry inside, I bore witness to a house in shambles. Various objects utilizing dreamer essences to corrupt it. None of the portals were functional so my research came to an abrupt halt. Therefore, my next step was to safely understand these corruption wards and to gain entry into the home.
PKChrisChan

The Eclipse Chronicles (Part 3)

Post by PKChrisChan »

The Eclipse Chronicles
Failed Portal Experiments

On Thursday and Friday of last week. I performed a set of experiments alongside my allies. I had a theory that the Wards are not of a normal binding of Willpower but instead deeply embedded into the bonds of order in the portal. My first instinct was to use Lucidity to remove all ordered bonds on the ward and renderless actionless enough for us to remove it. Arnaya, Lu Chaos, Sirus Nesto and I performed this to no avail. Ra'as, Jade, Dimitri all arrived but decided against the plan and therefore left. We were unable to facilitate any sort of action.

A day after, after a drastic re-evaluation of my strategy. Anyasha, Lace and I attempted to use Chaos and resilience to emulate a magnetic repulsion reaction. It was altogether unsucessful once again. It is assumed that Threshold's sanctum cancels any sort of reaction we could possibly attempt