Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Chaos Eclipse: What It Is - By Lu Chaos

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Chaos Eclipse: What It Is - By Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

_____Chaos Eclipse_____

What is it?

The Chaos Eclipse is an event that happens ever so often in the city of dreams.. It is an event that is mean't to test the strength of all dreams creations, only the strong will survive the Chaos Eclipse. It is an event that empowers the chaos inside of the city of dreams.

How does this effect you?
You may say to yourself, "Oh no!" All of the mares are going to get stronger, we are screwed! Yet, you fail to realize you yourself are a being of Chaos.. None the less, every other pure chaotic being will be that much more stronger and they will more than likely run rampant in the city, displaying skills they've never been able to display previously without the Chaos Eclipse. You will be held in hostile situations throughout the Chaos Eclipse. Meaning if you are not strong, you will either flee the city or stand and fight in the defense of the city.

Why the Chaos Eclipse and the City of Dreams was created.
It is my belief that this event was created to test the strength of those who dwell within it's walls. True enough we are dreamers, we are made up of every element within the city, that is why the city of dreams naturally belongs to us, however, the darkmares are also capable of possessing the same elemental collectives as we are, hence Sharque's change. All of the darkmares are susceptible to becoming dreamers.. With that being said, the Chaos Eclipse was created to test the citizens of each city within the dreamscape.

The City of Dreams itself was created to test the collective minds of individual shards.. To see if we can unite and survive each passing Chaos Eclipse.. As I said before, the city itself wishes to test the strong.. Not simply physically strong, no.. The mentally strong as well. Are you able to unite even with all of our differences? Are you able to unite to survive? Will you be spread thin because of your beliefs and be consumed by the Chaotic energies and beings around us, or will you unite and empower one another are citizens of the City of Dreams, to combat the empowered chaos around us during this Eclipse?

I believe the City of Dreams and the Chaos Eclipse was constructed to do just this. Unite the city, or destroy the city because of the citizens within it failing to realize our true purpose.

_____My Thoughts_____

I will say this, should you choose to believe me or not, that is not up to me, that is simple up to your own understanding of things. I will simply say once again that during this Chaos Eclipse, the strong will survive and the weak will not. Physical strength does not make you strong, but the power of your mind is what will keep you here. Should you believe yourself to be at your end.. Cling to the idea that the citizens around you need you, no matter how down you get, keep it in your mind that the citizens of the Underlight need you to stay strong and help keep them on track to survive this current Chaos Eclipse apon us.

Cling to the idea that you will overcome this obstacle, our great city will not fail. We are the chosen ones. We will continue to dream to tell our stories through the history, and they shall forever remember our names.. As the ones who survived the Chaos Eclipse and became the strongest city of the dreamscape..

Salute, to you.. Citizens of Underlight.. Let us come together and survive!