Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Welcome Center Rewards!

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
LadySilver
Dreamer

Special Update The Welcome Center

Post by LadySilver »

This is an established resource for the dream. Over a year ago we were given the First Sphere Hall in the Library but this always had the drawback of being sphere restricted. Even with this we used the resources rallied dreamers when possible sharing the knowledge to aid the young and returning dreamers alike.

We have been given a new location, one to be created just for the City, A special thank you to Teaching Lead Elder Faelyn for her suggestion.

Donations

The Center has been added to by so many a special thank you for your ideas and questions goes out to to Eppy Fangx and Nmoto. We will all grow together. Added information: "What focus teachers are dreaming?" this part located in the service area. "What's in a sphere" in the main room.

Dreamers have been donating items for the young dreamers caches located on Evernight and on Umbric. Those left are recharged and combined and sort for them to use. The items are greatly appreciated. I was asked why we did this the dreams changes and many don't have the time to hunt and gather. We believe this leaves more time for learning.

With the new center there comes a cost and everyone I have talked to has offered their support time and essences to help pay for the construction. No donation is too small. The Houses have offered their support. We know how limited dreamers time is and there is just so much to do. We have been collecting essences for about a week and we have collected about 1% of the amount needed. We truly feel this can be done with everyone's help. Please seek me out for more details.

LadySilver and her Dream team!
LadySilver
Dreamer

Welcome Center Update! 12/22

Post by LadySilver »

The Welcome Center is busy busy. Being the season and all. We sponsored a lovely Skating Party at the Library of Dreams last night. There was music and refreshments a chance to dress up in our finery and just spend some time together for fun. Thank you for spending your dream time in celebration of the City. We do try and have some sort of party at least once a month.

There recently was a inquiry as to the supplies offered for the younger dreamers. There are three places being used for supplies. The first is evernight cache off Cave falls in Evernight Plateau. Here we keep unsphered chaks and shields. The second location is Lothordolric's Cistern in Lower Umbric Plains in this location we have elemens, alterors and chaks for first sphere dreamers. There are also charms in the Hidden vault in Threshold Caves.

Items are maintained by the staff of the Welcome Center and supplied by the Citizens of Underlight. In the Welcome Center (first sphere hall in the Library of Dreams) is a white banner this is the drop off area for supplies. You will see now there is a feather added. Feathers are services. The feather states what we need. It will be updated every Friday or as needed. Forged items are welcome. Please keep in the city's natural colors as we are dealing with new folks. Most without Identify.

Just a reply to a couple frequently asked questions.
How can we be sure only younger dreamers are using them?
In truth we cannot any more than a house could regulate such a thing. We ask if you use something replace it. I know there are several helping. They make the job so much easier.

Why are you doing this when I was young i genned for myself?
In these dreams not everyone can dream the amount of time we could in the past. This is just a hand up offered as good will and with the best of intentions. Sharing the dream is just returning what has been given.

I used a new term for the Welcome Center with this notice. The Welcome Center has staff we do! Those dreamers assisting the Welcome Center will be called guides. Their positions will develop as their skills are assessed for now we all do everything! Poppygirl and Eppy have joined us.

Please know any and all suggestions are considered and implemented as soon as we can. The success of the Welcome Center is a reflection of us all and your support is greatly appreciated.

I offered a toast to those spending part of the longest night of the year and I pass its blessing onto you all. May the Solstice and the turning of the wheel bring you love, peace and good fortune in the coming year . Welcome the returning sun with joy. Blessed be. ~LadySilver
LadySilver
Dreamer

Welcome Center Rewards!

Post by LadySilver »

Current Services Offered:
Newly Awakened
Returning dreamers
Mare Alert
Open Houses
Teaching Elders
Master Teachers
Dreamsmiths
Wordsmiths
Teachers of Focus
Sphere Teachers

Wanted: Welcome Center Challenge
Be Our Eyes!
No one can be everywhere at once. Please note the services we offer. They are updated as needed in some cases daily. Share with us who you see and what changes you notice. Lady Silver will reward any new information with a bonus of strength. (1,000 experience) The key is be the first to let her know! Current information is good for us all. See Banner posted in the Welcome Center.

New City Poll
The questions are offered here, in the Welcome Center. or as an interview with LadySilver. Please drop answers in the submission area of the First Sphere Hall denoted by the white banners. Replies can be anonymous in the reporting but we will need names for the reward of strength. The current reward is 3,000 for a completed poll. See codex below.

Four questions: (Places)
What is the Welcome Center?
I know all about it
I know some
I don't have a clue

What is the Archives of Planes?
I know all about it
I know some
I don't have a clue

What does the Libray of Dreams offer?
I know all about it
I know some
I don't have a clue

What are the extended Archives of the Library of Dreams?
I know all about it
I know some
I don't have a clue

Bonus Questions:
What would you like to see the Welcome Center provide for the Dream?
What is your favorite event to attend in the City?
Why do you dream?
What is your name?

Submit your answers to LadySilver or drop an inscribed codex in the submission area of the First Sphere Hall in the Library of Dreams. See the Banner posted in the Welcome Center.

Create a Welcome Center Rewards Account
Maybe you would like to save your rewards for a later time or offer your reward to someone else. Make arrangements with LadySilver in creating a Welcome Center Credit Account. You will always receive a receipt for your rewards.

It is an exciting time to Dream ~Lady Silver