Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Horron Hunter Extrordinaire

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
PKChrisChan
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nathan

Horron Hunter Extrordinaire

Post by PKChrisChan »

Citezens of Underlight!

I Nathan, to this day plan to be the Horron Hunter Extrordinaire!

During Golah, Ironies and I's attempt to open the Kabal, we were visited by the avaricious chak-eating Horron, Raichuelle.
We placed a good deal of energy into making entry to this portal and were stopped dead in our tracks by this mare's greed!
After stealing our hard work and disabling the portal altogether, it made a run for the Rifts! Ironies and I followed to retrieve
this valuable key, only for it to attack us and run for the Albino. Ironies tired out decided not to come...but I was determined!

I chased the beast all the way from Umbrics to the basins until I too, gave in. I shouted, "I will have you yet, you foul beast!" I reatreated
to the threshold, discouraged by my loss. The beast came back and, I at this point was no match!

...But then I had revelation, what if I could trap a DarkMare with a great deal of focused resilience into a spherical object, which would release it on
contact with the darkmare? That is when I devised my current plan, "The Trapper Ball!" and furthermore to be a Horron Capturing master!

For your analysis I have included my schematics and plans to capture such a creature:

-Nathan