Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Another very different dream.

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Another very different dream.

Post by Elmer »

Hey, it's just me.
My rest has been disturbed lately, to say the least. Those few close to me know that I suffer from frequent bouts of narcolepsy, while dreaming, but this goes way beyond that.
Fitful dreams and nightmares bringing horror and pain to my dreams.
FRIGGIN EXHAUSTED, I was able to finally find some rest after a few days of insomina, and when I woke up I was pleasantly surprised to have had another

Very Different Dream.

I revisited the Plain of Sunshine Meadows and plodded along up to the Rainbow Connection house. I remember every detail of this dream and am going to tell you about it.

In case I had not told you this before, Living up at the Rainbow Connection are artists of all types. Musicians, painters, jesters, actors and actresses, tailors, even hairdressers and cosmeticians! The house has a light and cheery atmosphere, and daily, they hold fabulous performances and events for the City of one type or another.
Their house flag depicts a rainbow scattered with silver stars. Their motto is - "Dream a little scene with me", it was there among my new friends, that this new, very different dream unfolded.

They told me a story about a place where myth has it, dreams originate, a place of what they could only describe as a literal "raw field of dreams". It is rumored that the raw dreams look something sort of like, fireflies, of all different colors and all different intensity's. Allegedly the "hotter" the color, the more intense and usually nightmarish the dream is, war, pain, heartache. The cooler colors of soothing blues, greens, pinks and purples are representative of pleasant, gorgeous fabulous dreams full of warm feelings, love, new beginnings and happiness. Then there are the Black dreams, and the White dreams, two extremes. The black, the epitome of despair, and almost always certain death, and the White, pure, holy, ethereal in nature.

This talk of raw dreams, and where all the dreams of all the worlds originate has me intrigued, ok, not gonna lie, it has me obsessed. If this is, in fact, a real place, who then?, if not ourselves, creates and gives us our dreams?, and why, do they give us the dreams that they do? I am more than excited, to rest again within the realm of my friends of the Rainbow Connection to learn more, just as I woke from them, from my different dream, they were talking about one who was actually rumored to have SEEN this place. HOLY HELL...Can you imagine?
I hafta know. I gotta see, gonna find this place. Trust.

Elmer