Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

REAL gossip for REAL dreamers.

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Rumor_Hasit
Dreamer

REAL gossip for REAL dreamers.

Post by Rumor_Hasit »

Within a week or two Harkyn's managed to completely destroy a proud house, which has to send his destroy any sense of self worth he has left. So how could he possibly regain a semblance of self worth after such a failure? By returning to the only thing he can do successfully, fight. Picking fights toward all who can hear, he surrounds himself with as much opportunity for battle as he possibly can. In fact the more he does so, the more he's trying to compensate for. So when you see him threatening housemates, or telling a dreamer how they must think under threat of collapse, it's a cry for help. Please remember to pity this poor brute. He's lashing out at a world he can never truly be part of in the only way that he knows how.

AoE closed? I didn't know they were open. The house was lucky to be open at all as it's suffered from lack of drive and of anything resembling leadership for many long months now. It's like a tired old woman who keeps being resuscitated, let it go. It's time.

PC closed as well. They're blaming the highborn for this oddly enough. They had what.. 3 active dreamers including a barely coherent ruler whose only talent was the complete inability to keep a secret of any kind? Said ruler demoted himself out as well that very day. But that has nothing to do with it let's blame the highborn. Coraal's dear friends with them, couldn't he have put in a word for the house? If anyone is to blame, it's the various members who departed recently. In fact, their only crime was knowing the house was already gone. Blaming the highborn is like blaming a vulture who feeds on a carcass. Blame those who abandoned it.

And Ool. Where can I even start? At 50% rulers you'd think they could pull it together somehow. How is that possible anyway, that half of the house is a ruler? And Lu Chaos. If Harkyn's made one positive move, it was bringing him into the house, it makes the decline so much more funny. Harkyn truly has no idea what he's doing at all. Stick to fighting big guy, you truly cannot do anything right.. Just a few months back Lu was telling Tember that her only contribution to the dream was.. well, never mind that. And comparing Flower to a.. well we probably shouldn't mention that either. But they know this, believe me. This only proves that these two were never really rulership material at all. Both historically have proven that without strong men in their dreams, they're pretty much all talk. I heard they marched up to EA last weekend thinking they would finally collapse one of the people on their Cos list. The little one blatantly admits this. But wait, isn't that what you do to a dreamer on sac? Eh rules, schmules. Who cares when Ool may as well stand for On our last legs? When finding their target they moved behind him, art'd up and.. stood there? For 20 long minutes before the target pretended to trance. That was all they needed for an excuse and they immediately fled. 20 minutes. Wow. Not so tough without a man behind them. They make it sound like the fake trancing prevented the attack but neglect to mention they stood their for 20 minutes. Let's all take 20 minutes of silence to appreciate how long that truly is.

And EA. What a crew there. No offense Dimitri but you're 3rd sphere. How hard is it to get to 5th? To hear hael talk in thresh, she's going to be the true ruler anyway. I was fortunate enough to see notes on the meeting, and when asked for his vision of the House, he proceeded to ramble on about its past. He truly had nothing in mind as to what the house was going to be about. He also mentioned that it's been a long process trying to open EA. That is because you are painfully slow in actually doing anything. I would hope he's clear enough to realize he's no ruler. Those that chase unique crests in the dream are the worst. And a ruler who can't see their own inadequacies will never do so. I'm not sure what roles shae or jade will play, but when the houses were up there trying to disarm that time bomb of a house they hope to occupy, and datoken attacked them, shae was seen repeatedly evoking sense datoken in Thresh. You can still heal, right? They're there to help you, don't leave them hanging. It's poor form.

Restel was HC's newest guardian and quite the bragger of his datoken slaying abilities. He also left the dream the first time Harkyn attacked HC. That's what a guardian's all about. Bravo! Well that and stealing primes from their own house apparently. What was Uthanatos thinking?

Koes. What a slimy bunch that is. Immediately giving up Lace and Uthanatos to Harkyn. Oh but it's because of what Harkyn might do in retaliation. Very noble. At least we know up front that that house is as spineless as ever.