Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

~ Musings of an OLD Soul ~ - Longevity ~

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Cianne
Dreamer

~ Musings of an OLD Soul ~ - Longevity ~

Post by Cianne »

As I ponder my dreams and life, I wonder if anyone truly "get's it" and I can only
venture to guess..no, they really don't.

For in these dreams, very few tend to delve into the lives, shards, or beginnings of others anymore.

I joke often about my age, about being old..to which I am usually met with.."Oh shut up you are not old!" or something
similar.
Well, the time has come to tell you, as none have ever asked, that I do not jest when I speak of being old
and feeling old. Though in my dreams, I physically project as I would have liked to stay.

I am Cianne Andrea McCleoud, and I was born in 1879 - which makes me.... 137 years old.

I have been a Midwife on my shard now for 119 years, watched friends and family as time passed all die all around me,
but I continue on. I decided an eon ago to seclude myself, not marry or have children,
for it is better to be alone than suffer the pain of loss over and over and over.

I cannont explain this longevity, though over the years I have heard tell of a wisened gentleman in the hills who is reputedly
over 200.

Maybe I will try to make the trip some day to see him to try to find answers.

*c
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~