Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

What's In A Name???

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Cianne
Dreamer

What's In A Name???

Post by Cianne »

What's in a Name

Names can mean so much! or nothing at all.. let's muse...

We will begin with my own name..

Cianne... pronounced.. see-ann.. See ann where? I don't see ann..but I am Cianne...how
ridiculously confusing... on a similar note.. Anasina??... of course I've seen er! Haven't you??
the one with the cheesecake! doy!

Moving on..
Arlyana Jax... I have heard of a game called Jax.. but also.. a tool used to lift heavy objects, such as automobiles..
either way, I bet Arly's games jack her everlovin cowboy up juuuust fine!!!

Vampyro... I just don't get this at all.. is he a Vampire? is he a Bartender? is he a pyromaniac?
or maybe he is a Vampire who enjoys setting fires to his cocktails?? So confusing!

Off Kilter.. well that just says it all, doesn't it? this goofy guys mind is all OVER the place, never know WHAT he's gonna say!
well except when he's sensing Datoken...

Jiovanni Yo'hannis Xya'byn Darkholme-Kaihan...
please excuse me a moment, I've run out of parchment................

Grandma Jo... maybe more grandpa, with those stogies she's always puffin on! and grams, I love ya..
but .. can we do something about those chin whiskers? Don't want to chafe Cupid do you??

Speaking of Cupid.. yea, he's the real deal! Shot that arrow straight to Grams' chest..which she
promptly smothered him in! oy!

Speaking of chests... Nessa Tre... right???? Dayum! wow! whew! I need a cold shower..

Thunderman... he needs no introduction, when I was in Calenture, some of them used to call him
Thunderpants! 'nuff said... bless you Tauriel, you are a saint.

Wishbringer ... I walked in on him while he was taking a bath! Dont worry folks, he was quite noble,
and promptly "eeeped" and got dressed! though I Wish I'd've brought my rubber duckie! mmhmm....

Purple Lace... She is a gorgeous purple haired Vampyre..those fangs! and all that lace!! reee-YOW!
..sugar and spice and everything...that you just don't want to f*ck with!!

Krodoc... this guy is on fire!!! no....literally...he is on fire..have you seen him??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I loves ya!!!

*c

To be continued........................
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~