Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Gossip Column

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

The ex ruler of the Alliance did...what?! It seems That so called sweet and innocent dreamer ran into the rulers area, throwing a hissy fits, she demoted herself right on out of the house with the prime locked away so that her "family" couldn't reach it. Some say it was the kid that threw her over the ledge. I can see why too. But what's worse than that? Rumors say that that kid is next in line for guardian. Could you imagine?

In other news. Several members of the light have finially returned, ex ruler of lights old man shows his face.. I hear that ain't all he's been showing. He's got the chicks lined up and ready to go.

Oh and here is another little tid-bit.. The night dress is available again, that's right you lucky guys, seems her ex husband is laughing it up and having a good time with everyone but her. For shame.

Until next time..
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh look. Seems the ruler of Aoe has decided to grace us all once again with his presence. Perfect timing I would say as the house seems to be falling apart and the only one there to hold it together is an unruly, mouthy kid.
At any rate. Let's welcome him back with open arms, or something.

Guess who finally got 7th sphere, after only say.. Taking a year to complete her task and report it.Congratulations guardian of light. May want to brush up on your laziness skills. Is that such a thing or am I making things up again and cracking myself up?
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Wows. Looks like the night dress isn't looking back. Good for her I say, though, I believe there's going to be a lot of angry women's when they find out who she's hooked back up with. Yeah, it's that crazy light guy. Good for him though, this is a step up. I say.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that there are two female bullies roaming the city. It has been witnessed that, A faithful member of the light has been nothing less than terrorized by these two. Name calling from two so called adults? Oh my. Well. I hear that they have been taught a good lesson. Tho, one of them claims that she can take him on, my bets say she actually couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag.

In other news, voices are being heard by Lady Justice. Maybe she is calling in her flock. Or perhaps, these folks claiming to hear voices are just dilusional. I don't know either way. But the union house seems to be the happening place.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

So, I'm a little behind on my gossip. But I'm back baby.

Seems I've missed a lot. Let's just start with this tiny tid bit.
Jones proposed to Arlyana Jax at the Alliance Ball a few weeks ago, He had a lot of rhinestones on his tux and white leather cowboy boots, he was dressed to impress that i for certain. I heard it brought on a big shin dig? But the amusing part of this whole story, Is that she said yes. Can you imagine. Prissy meets Redneck. All I can say is giddie up, and congrats you two.

In other news. Suspicious activity up at the Keepers of Eternal Shadow. Trying to open the house they say. The women in purple has been seen speaking to the datoken Tornak, there is no telling what else she's been speaking to. Though, my sources say that she had given a member of the light something rather poisonous in a vile and soon after he disappeared. I suppose we will hear his story very soon as whatever it is she has given him has caused a distorted memory.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

The obsessive amount of effort that came from calling me, Mystic Pen out. Amuses me so. Though, your vendetta against the Guardian of Light seems a bit over the top. But, one thing I found shocking about the Unmasked note, is the flat out lie told about Merging being your idea. If it was YOUR idea, Why are you bucking like a horse at it now. Folks, all I can say is, beware of wolves in sheep clothing.

In other news, What the hell, Dreamers of Light merging with The Order? And I hear that Calenture have been quiet as a mouse about it, whispering in the corners. I will keep my opinion to myself at the moment. But come on guys, I hear that several dreamers were standing around gossiping about it like they had nothing better to do, calling the Order traitors. Traitors? tho they have been discussing this with their members for weeks on end?

Seems dreamers do not like change, Even if it is for the better.

Untill next time... dun dun...........

wait for it...................

Nah, that is all.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

What the heck were they thinking? I was just minding my own business when boom! Some sort of explosion in the Lost Caves. Calenture really should be more careful, perhaps they are trying to do something devious there at the end of Umbric. Because as you know, that Mare hugger Lace has around ten members already for that place.

But, what really surprises me is the snub Calenture is displaying because of the Dreamers of Light and Order merge. Seriously, maybe if they would mind to their own business and stop worrying about what others are doing then perhaps they would have time to research things before trying to blow up the whole dang city.

OH oh, I also hear that the new Order of Light has welcomed the leader of the huggers to their CoS. Doesn't she have more sense than to restore darkmares during a heated battle with dreamers? Nope. Guess not.

Let us not forget the appearance of Zaxun, he was spotted in the unknown by several. Seems that something really big is about to take place. Thank goodness that little girl told me about it, because the big group of dreamers present weren't about to share the news.

Stay tuned.
Last edited by Mystic Pen on Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh my. My sources say that Uthanantos went off the deep end last night. Dropping the F bomb like some of the females drop their underwear. Telling folks "F off" and shut their "F hole". His lady friend, you know.. the one that flirts with everyone and every thing, Yeah... Well, she tried to make excuses for him, she says that Utan feels responsible for the striking of Kaihan (RIP), all I've got to say about that is, ya probably right. If you feel guilty, then you probably are. so go sulk in your grief and guilt. But hey, when he was spoutin off the f bomb Ijust looked at him like "who are you?" - yeah Mr nobody, go crawl back in your hole.

OH oh.. Now, I am one to really talk but, Oh my gosh. How does the mare hugger get so many followers? or should I say is, how does that mare hugger get so many wusses following over her? there ain't no telling really, but I ain't gonna be no where near that dirty little show, and what a weak minded bunch of fellows they must be, guess they just don't have anything better to do.

In other news... and this is a big one ya'll... What happened to Lu Chaos preaching in threshold about people following him? Seems on a while he joins in with any and every............single.............evil force that comes against the city. I think by now it is common knowledge that he just wants to get on a side that allows him to be a bully, he surely will never be anything more. This kid needs to get it together, seriously, what a loser.

Stay tuned for more news about F bombs and F holes.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

I tell you what. I have never in all my time dreaming witnessed so much drama and arguing. Shut........the......hell..... UP already.

Purple Lace, Lu Chaos, Sala Eros, Buzz. Are all followers of Zaxun, I mean, seriously, could he possibly get a more unstable group of dreamers on his side? If you take a close look at each one of them, they are all out of their minds. I won't say anything bad about Zaxun, ya know.. Since he's on a killing spree. But, can you imagine? He has those goons and they are going to save us all?!

OH but, I thought I was going to piss my pants when Lu Chaos said that Lace was his forever queen. FOREVER QUEEN. Just when I thought Lu Chaos could not be more pathetic. I actually saw him blush when he said it too. Isn't she like, triple his age? He acts like him and Zsa could be besties. well, mentality wise anyways.

Stayed tuned.
FOREVER QUEEN
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Okay folks, let me catch my breath here..... Purple.....Lace......Soul...Evoked.

I also hear she floated more than once, or twice. Amazing what a big talk she does in sanctuary but when a heated battle breaks out she's like useless. I mean, how can you help lead a bunch of folks when you can't even fight your way out of a paper sack? What was she doin anyway, swingin her cane around at people? OH. OOH. Dang, how could I have forgotten the most important part of this... Once she soul evoked, it was then abjured by BladeSlayer.

I also hear that Dar'caon was very naughty, not even helping in the battle but he was running around like a headless chicken picking up all the essences that dropped, and then refusing to give them back. Tsk. I suppose the Order of Light already has him added to the SaC list.

That's all for now..
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh bloody hell.

I hear Lu Chaos and Purple Lace had a big ole thrown down last night. You should have seen Lu Chaos stomping his feet like a toddler. OH OH, looks like it was Lu's second time in one day floating to blast Seems their feud stemmed from who was going to be ruler. So much fighting lately over who can be ruler/guardian. Hey maybe they will let Jade be ruler, since she's been all pouty about demoting herself out of dol and losing hers. But, who won that battle though against Lu and Lace? I hear they lost a couple members because of it.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh bloody hell...

To make a long story short, our hero's of the week, Jade and Dina has done gone and done it. Jade swiped the prime from koes last night right out under their noses. I ain't gonna start callin folks dumb, cause that'd be mean. But, they didn't even know for a good length of time it was missin till Dina asked Black Cloud "y'all got somethin missin up in your Guardian room?" He took off like a bat out hell. A few seconds later we located him up yonder at Koes with the rest of the group.

Did we ever get confronted NOPE. Oh wait. Anyasha was the only one with the balls to say something. Lu Chaos attempted, but there were too many around for him to behave in his normal Lu Chaos fashion.

OH. MY..... My sources say that one of the members got their ass BEAT by purple lace, seems that whip she has ain't just for show. And, I hear it was a dang bloody mess too. If that ain't enough to let you folks know how crazy she is, I don't know what is.

I got a good quote of the day for y'all too. Jiovanni said: "We should start calling them Keepers of the Eternal Sanctuary". Oh my.

My sources also say that since the theft, Koes has been hiding out in their sanctuary. Come on guys, give us a show. You have no problem coming out of Sanctuary and collapsing innocents when the good fighters aren't dreaming. So sad. Get some balls and come out and play. Yeah Lu Chaos, this is a threat.

In other news.. Several members of Koes have been asking why folks aren't doing anything about the Revenants. Are you #$@#$ kidding me. You're responsible for them being there, and you have to ask why others are not cleaning up your mess? I suppose if you weren't so busy hiding out, you would all know that many hours have been put into trying to rid the city of the Revenants.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that Lu Chaos is claiming to have found one of the Codex pieces that has everyone so unraveled lately. OH! and he's wanting folks to give him stuff for it. To the highest bidder, he says!

In other news. Who is this Nessa? she thinks she owns the place, she threatens and is giving mean looks like...Seriously, your threats are quite funny. Someone made a good point, what's she doing teaching out in the open anyways? There is a teaching hall, a library. Maybe she just enjoys the fresh air! But I say, uh there is a war going on. If you don't want to be in the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Darcanon and "Purple" make up yet? My sources say quite possibly. he seems to be back to following her around like a lost pup, who knows. I suppose we shall see!
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh my.

So much, so much! Yeah. Did I mention before that (sensored) lost her mind? Well. I mean, I guess I would be upset too if my house closed down because I sucked at being a ruler. I do feel bad for her though, I mean, she's got Dar'canon attached at the hip. Having a man around is nice, but dang, he needs to get wing'd already. Maybe they will join the peace corps, maybe not. I suppose shes got a little jealousy going on since Lu Chaos has done gone and found him someone.

OH. My sources say that the peace corps is officially open. The dream must really be coming to an end, I never thought I would see the day that Lu chaos would become ruler over anything. Let's just see how long it lasts. Any bets?? I think it may last a little longer than the Keepers did. I mean, Lu Chaos says "Quality over Quantity" He even denied Zenobia to join and flat out told her she was worthless and needed to prove herself, BUT THEN goes and initiates Crystalline who has been back in the city for two days. But yeah. whatever, that ain't none of my business. And, theyre already at war with HC,I hear. Seems Black Cloud is lookin to pad his new sphere. Cause Calenture says that is the only logical explanation for the war, cause they ain't done nothin!

And what is up with Liolira attackin a member of DoL and a member of the corpse. Seems they were out minding their own business and Liolira comes in chaks blazin. Seems she's pretty pissy because she wants crystalline to go back to Calenture where she belongs, or is it really true that she wanted a piece of whatever was going on under that waterfall and felt left out. I don't know the whole story, but dang, there must be something in the water because everyone is losing it lately.

OH Oh! What the hell at Foulmoth coming in and snatching a faction from Figment and then stabbing Kael with it? They both ended up at Koes where Sharque was there waiting. Is it mating season for the darkmares I wonder? They sure have been very active. I don't know, but a big battle broke out and then sharque pointed her princess wand at Kael Lumpich and he ended up behind bars and ... hell I don't know what that was all about. But It was madness I say, madness!
Last edited by Mystic Pen on Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Eye Witness

Okay my eye witness says that this happened just last night, and it gets good.

Last night on up at the Corps, there were several gathered around. I was there, you know, just minding my own business. When Harkyn and Lu Chaos decided they would go to the Valley to see who had the biggest balls. Well, Lu Chaos went down and collapsed, the fight was over or so we thought. till, Lu chaos decided he was angry at some comment Harkyn said and while Harkyn was in the middle of talking, Lu decided he would cheap shot him. Lu got in a couple freebies before Harkyn sprung into action and floated Lu Chaos once more. Oh, talk about being pissy. Lu Chaos went back to the Corps and we all just stood around talking. Harkyn asked Tember to recharge his pack, she said that he passed over about 6 lvl 50 and a lvl 40 chakram, but only 1 drs because Harkyn had used his up. So Tember, out of the goodness of her heart decided to give Harkyn several of hers.

A few moments later here comes Lu again, slinging chaks. By this time I was frustrated with all the missfires and others getting poisoned. but, we just stood by and let the boys do their thing. Till, another member of the corps decided to aid lu. That is when Dina said hell naw and went after said members. Then Lu went after her, then Tember jumped in and so forth. A big fight to be had that ended with the Order of Light taking charge of the Corps stronghold.

The best part was at the end of the fight when Lu Chaos was screaming and throwing down a tantrum while floating around, claiming that Harkyn had unlimited items. Unlimited items don't need rechargin do they? I'm confused. Maybe I missed something here, but his "unlimited items" were recharged and then given spare ellems by Tember.

Maybe someone shouldn't attack when they are the lesser of a fighter.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that last night was a doozy. Seems that Black Cloud was at the Palisades trying to summon Herbert to come. He "claims" he just wanted to ask him some questions. Come on now, BC doesn't even know Herbert, yet he had "questions" to ask him. Well, the Order of Light were there, mainly just observing, and suspicious. They wanted to make sure that Herbert was not released from his cell. So they stayed on the other side, at the entrance for the most part. Seems the Apparation appeared as well, anyways, curious to know what was being said, they went to the other side and approached the cell block where Herbert stood. Immediately, Herbert begins blasting the Order of Light members.

And even though this happened, they went and got out of Herberts sight and allowed this charade to carry out.............Untill.........Black Cloud begin barking out orders for them to leave, and then started with the name calling. At this time, Tember asked......huh? As if in complete shock because she had done nothing but stand there, looking cute I might add. Well, someone told Black Cloud to shut his hole and back off, I ain't gonna say who, but you'll know when I bring her name up later.

Dina then expressed her concerns of Herbert and began explaining the damage that Herbert has caused citizens in the past. This did not phase Black Cloud, he was still pulling a "Lu Chaos" and sprouting off at the mouth. Naturally, in retaliation, he got attacked. But mind you, this attack did not come untill all parties involved were sick and tired of his mouth. The fact that the Order of Light, was attacked by Herbert, then later called names, ordered to leave. Who would take that kind of abuse? Seriously? Are you some kind of stupid to think they would leave when talked to that way?

OH, yeah Herbert was using his high level blast and a few of the Order got collapsed by him. But then we find Black Cloud in thresh later boasting. What'd you do besides flap your gums and suck down dreamsoul? ........quote " suckin down dreamsoul like Zsa' sucks her lollies" When the Order tried to explain the events to the few in threshold who remained silent, as if they were being whipped by their master, he continued to insult and run his mouth. I mean seriously, being able to suck down dreamsoul while Herbert did the dirty work is no great feat, friend.

Perhaps you should go back to being Lu Chao's puppet, or back under that rock you crawled out of.

OH and the best part, might I add. Is the second that Herbert woke, you fled the sceen like a bat out of hell. You childish coward you.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Sex in the City

Dreamers have been sexing our city for years. Corrupting the youth, leaving their mess here and there. If you are not a productive member of this community, other than sexing our city, then you need to rethink your purpose here. No, you're not procreating, you're turning our sanctuaries into a place of disturbance. Please, if you insist on letting it out of your pants, go far far away. Because If I walk in on your filth, I will lay into you with the biggest chakram I have.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh my. Things are getting pretty heated in the City, I hear. The Peace Corpse has gone on another rampage and it looks as if Lu Chaos is about to throw down another one of his tantrums. If I had a chakram for all the dumb things that comes out of his mouth, Oh mercy! So now he's wanting to get rid of the Revenants, and telling folks they worrying about their petty wars and squabbles EXCUSE ME SIR, you're the one causing these "petty wars and squabbles" they all have your name right on them. And let's not forget, your hand in bringing those filthy Revs to this city in the first place. Maybe you need to get off your rear and fix it yourself instead of beggin folks to help do your dirty work for whatever task it is you have out there to do it. "save this entire city alone" he says, and again, you helped bring them here, if this city is goin down- it is at your own hand, little man.

In other news, seems the peace corps took it upon themselves to take out a contract on one of the members of the Order of Light. Reckon they did not expect that the rest of the house would care, oh but they did. Seems the PC took a beatin up there at PoR and then you know Black Cloud loves to run and hide, yeah once Dina and Tember walked through their portal, he took off like a bat out of hell. Oh. Then they whole group decided since all of the Order woke, they would go have a tea party up at the Order's house. Reckon they did not expect that BladeSlayer would be around. Seems he took down all 6 on one, and then old faithful Harkyn shows up and nails them too. Oh but, Lu Chaos started whinning like a school girl about floating several times, hey, BladeSlayer can't help it that he is better than you in every single way. OH. Black Cloud says "BladeSlayer didn't get me" Well.. kinda hard to get a little rat that doesn't really fight but just runs around in circles dodging and suckin down dreamsoul. Hey, maybe next time you'll think to use blast? Though, Black Cloud stated last night during his trash talk that couldn't none of the Order single handedly take him down. I ain't one to judge, or be mean, but, I think all he's really good at is one on one with his new female.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

"The all knowing, all seeing Flower of Cienn" Hahahaha. Oh my. Couldn't you have at least come up with a different title to make you sound less childish? I barely read the whole thing, because everything I was reading was a twisted version of the truth. Black Cloud really needs to get his big head off a pedestal, can't no one collapse him he says? When you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off, and sucking down dreamsoul... Come on man, fight next time! My sources say that he doesn't even aim, or fire his chaks, just dodges and runs.

OH OH, and Flower collapsed Sorsha you say? I may not know much, but uhhh. Ain't that what war is about? Hey............Who knows, maybe someone hired Flower of Cienn with a contract on Sorsha's head! I reckon that we should leave the bullying and random collapsing to the Peace Corps? seems that's the only way they're going to pipe down.

Duel between Harkyn and Lu Chaos he says? Oh my..........Yes, I was even there for this one and have mentioned it before. It sure did start out as a duel, but as soon as Lu Chaos LOST to Harkyn, he flipped out and began chakking harkyn, while harkyn was trying to speak. So yeah, that ain't no friendly duel. And then Dina gets the backlash of it because she jumped in to help.

OH. and who is this Tenobia fellow? I ain't seen him in ages and he comes prancing in the city like he owns the place, and has all this pent of aggression towards the Light. I say he just needs to crawl back under that rock he crawled out of.

In other news! Congrats to Jones and Arlyana, I reckon he had to play her fiddle to finally get her to say "I do!" Cute couple! Just don't let your man around Kailee, she's probably eyeing him down like a big juicy steak as we speak!
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

So. I hear that the peace corps refuses to give a simple apology to Dina for collapsing her, I mean really, a simple apology! They would rather keep stirring the pot than to admit that they were wrong. They say that Sorsha already apologized and that the Order should accept the apology, but, Is she the one that collapsed Dina? Nope. It is not the responsibility of an innocent initiate to make an apology for something that they did not do. shame shame for leaders allowing their initiates to carry such a burder. All while those said leaders walk around on their high horse, allowing those members of theirs to be collapsed. It's war, expect those collapses to take place!

I feel sorry for their members, tho several of them are just rejects from other houses, they do have some members that I feel are deeply manipulated into staying. I know one right now that wants to leave, but she feels a sense of obligation to stay, now, since I don't like to spread rumors, I won't mention her name. But, yeah. She skeered.

Superior Complex the BC says in his cute little note, hey... So I'm curious here, accepting contracts out on folks and attacking and collapsing those same said folks, and the Order of Light protecting against that................makes Order of Light the bad guys??

And their one Ruler... what's his face.. Yeah, Lu Chaos, has attacked, slammed, dunked and harassed so many folks in the city.. Has caused many folks to leave the city, but yet their house is so delusional that they continue to say that the Order of Lights are the ones at fault?

War is in your favor you say, Black Cloud? My sources say differently chap. Dina and Magnum-pi mopped the floor with ya'll and then made a trail of your very own essences right up to the portals. Maybe you think collapsing is a good thing? Hey, I ain't in the position to judge but, uh. no.

Quote from "The Ten Tenents of the Peace Corpse"

2. My word is my bond
For the majority of people; but three virtues are given from the moment the first breath is taken: your blood, your name, and your word. And of these virtues only one can be lost; your word. There is nothing that can ever change your blood and those connected to you through it, and none can ever truly change the name that was imprinted upon your soul. But your word is something altogether different, for *you* are in sole control of its custody. It is for this reason that your word should be considered as your most prized possession. Give it sparingly and only after great thought and consideration for your choices and failings reflect not just upon yourself, but on your fellows as well.

Quote from a note about the HC/PC conflict:

6) A contract had been taken out with the Peace Corpse on one of our members, Uthanatos. According to Uthanatos and Aileron, Lu Chaos offered a way out of the contract as Uthanatos was a difficult person to pin down and float, and the contract would be very costly to carry out as given. The compromise was reached, and Uthanatos was floated repeatedly by Aileron and his essences turned over to Lu Chaos for turning in to show proof of the contract. At that point, the contract was called closed and the matter ended. Several dreams later, once relations began to break down, Lu Chaos demanded payment for his aid in helping one of our members get out of a contract.

Seriously? The insanity here is killing me. A house that has no real purpose, no beliefs, and no morals. Yet, play that victim card so very well. You wanna know why your member list is as "high" as they claim. Because its a house that you have to have no real morals, no beliefs, and no real purpose. Just a caddy shack to hold your items and have access to PTs. I won't even get into the love triangles that is going on up there, crystalline and that calabosh guy..........and then the mystery man, I ain't gonna name names cause I just ain't one to talk but yeah.

More to come!
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh bloody hell, seems that Lu Chaos is back in action. I don't even know how to argue with a liar, so I won't. I reckon making up lies is the only way to keep house members. Though, sure has been somewhat peaceful lately, other than his clone Black Cloud. I knew his absence was too good to be true.

In other news. Seems that Tember an Sorsha had an altercation. My sources say that Dreiko and Sorsha were having a conversation and Tember came in chaks blazing, how rude.. anyways, that chick is crazy, or maybe just fed up. Tember tried asking Sorsha some simple questions and Sorsha blew a fuse, and then woke as a SS...oops.

My sources also say that later that evening the Order of Light were at the Peace corpse, you know.. just hanging out, and the portal sucked Dreiko right into it, I don't know what kind of black magic those witches are doin up there, but it seems to be workin. The Order fought to get Dreiko out but no luck, till the house decided to let him go.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that Dr Dina is trading in her straight jacket. She is now offering her services for mental support, or something. My bets are all on her for success. You know what they say, crazy knows crazy!

Oh my. Black Cloud wants to do what to the OOL? Cut them up and suck their blood??....... At least he is honest. Admitting that you have lost your mind is the first step. But hey, there is hope, maybe he can be Dr Dina's first customer.

I also hear there are some confused folks around the city. Wondering who has gone and made Purple Lace the Master teacher Police. I hear that she is restricting dreamers from coming to the meetings and what?? Proxies? are you freaking kidding me. Those MT meetings must have some top secret stuff going down!

Seems that Lu Chaos is on a rampage again. Probably too much mariwawa from harrow. I hear he is a little angry because he's been getting some good butt whoopins from Harkyn. I wonder if there is anything that Dr Dina can do for him? I hear that there is a lot of contradiction going on too with the PC. Lu says on the scrolls that he wants his peace and quiet back and that there is no need for fighting, yet, he started right off goading ool to leave thresh and fight. Really? OH OH and he's all mad cause folks have higher arts and forge plats than he does and wanting to know what they did for it. Hey, maybe they did the same thing you did for 4th, 5th and 6th- burn-ouch. My sources also say he's been leaving notes around the city that he wants his peace and quiet back, well maybe.. you know till he gets another task to collapse innocent dreamers for their essences, or decides to follow Kael again. Hey, your past isn't too far behind you. Can someone say Karma?

That should be the least of his worries though. My sources say that Purple Lace and Dar'canon have been burning the midnight oil, or something like that. Seems it is Dar'canon by day and Lu Chaos by night. Maybe Lu should pay the city during the wee hours of the morning. He may be in for a surprise!

My sources also say that the OOL has declared war on the BSC. From what I gather, the BSC are now a house and want to defend their members over a personal dispute between Harkyn and Tamarisk, but according to Black Cloud, he only hates ool, wants to suck their blood and wants energy. Well uhh, you won't be getting any energy till you take fighting lessons 101, as I have heard you've been getting your ass kicked.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that the Peace Corpse has been heard calling the Order of Light bullies, misfits and pirates. Argh! The Peace Corpse can come to your house and your plane. They can dick around and tinker with things they know nothing of. They can try and destroy your vault and house. They can follow Zaxun, or Kael, or any other dreamer that poses threat to the city. They can lie, manipulate and deceive. They can try to control you, your mom, dad, grandma, uncle or cousin. They can call us names, they can cuss us. They can taunt us and try our patience. They roam the city, doing whatever the hell they please. They claim to be better than what they really are as they play the victim card.

My sources say that they are so blinded by hatred and jealousy that they cannot see the wickedness behind their walls and fake innocence. If it had been the Order of light, dicking with the PC's house. What would they have done? Sat by and said nothing? Believed that it was an accident? I reckon you have not heard Lu Chaos tell the Order "too bad your vault is fixed, I was hoping it was destroyed"

My sources also say that Lu Chaos is continuing on with his rampage. I hear he's been getting that booty whipped. Several times this week it has been witnessed of him waking in a fit of rage as a soulsphere. But hey, he claims he ain't got no items. Well uhhh. Somebody needs to get him the memo that you don't attack without items. Lu also has been gossiping to folks about the Orders high sphere forgers. I sense a little jealousy. Hey. That is what hard work and dedication will get you. Maybe you should try it sometime!

In other news. The Peace Corpse has initiated a new dreamer after only two days of dreaming. My sources say that it is a bad call and a choice of desperation. I won't say that I agree. I mean, they need somebody to make them look half decent.

Also, I have heard that Frey has been smacking folks around real good in blade duels. I hear he's boasting about beating the chicks, uhhh.

In conclusion I would like to quote a poem I recently read.

"Into the light I walked my head held high, while darkness stalked. Words were whispered, names were said, we must lay down in this bed".

here here!
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh my. My sources say that Off Kilter lost his mind, and threw a tantrum because OoL wanted to change locations. Now, instead of him saying that he did not want to do that, or that he did not like the idea, or SAY ANYTHING. He decided to steal the prime and give it to HC. His not very bright, so It did not surprise me, but what did surprise me was that House Calenture decided to lie repeatedly about having the prime. What they wanted to do, was take OUR prime and try and open the old osm house with it. Now, what gives them the right to take SOMEONE ELSES PRIME and do anything with it is beyond me. I think maybe the harrow weed is getting to their heads. But the funny part is, that they had the opportunity to screw ool in a huge way, and instead, their member Uthan, stole the prime from them, demoted out of the house and then was dumb enough to trust purple lace to keep it safe, she then traded it to Harkyn for a favor. I mean, Purple Lace actually saved the day! But Uthan, HAHAHAHAHA... Yeah, bet he's kicking himself in the rear right now. SMART MOVE
Last edited by Mystic Pen on Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Re: Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that several nights ago, several dreamers were on a frantic goose chase for —get this— they didn’t even know. But they ended up being alright. They presumably got a piece of the heart, or did they? My sources tell me that some thief snatched it right up. But I mean, can you really blame them? Calenture always thinking they own the place and that everything found belongs to them.

GET THIS... my sources also say that Trisha Pawm lost it and falsely accused Krodoc and proceeded to collapsed him. Apparently he left the scene after the item was found. Tho, come on now, so did Kelos and Mzchieves and others. My sources say Krodoc said he’s going to Jack Trisha Pawm up, and he’s going to do it the same way that the blood baths got jacked. Oh boy.

OH yeah.. Magnilia is back..you better hide your MAN, hide your children!

In other news. Just wow. That crazy pirate did it again. He’s done gone and demoted the whole lot of them. Four! - yes- he warded and single handidly took down Dakkoth, purple lace, Lu Chaos and Nathan. I don’t know but I’m thinking maybe some fight lessons are in order. Hmm. Get this! Lu Chaos says he let Harkyn do it on purpose! Holy molly. HAHA. All I can to say is one word -Anihalation’ better lock those house portals, cause Lu is probably on the prowl for his next house.

My sources also say... Dina was offered guardian at the new Bastion. Say what? That girl dropped her AoE crest quicker than ravageone drops his pants.

Signed,
MP
Gossip column