Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Gossip Column

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Drama unfolding

As it turns out with drama unfolding, what appears to be perhaps another tantrum? or maybe this is in fact an act of sincerity on her part?

Seems that Kailee has demoted herself out of Dreamers of Light once again. My sources say that it is because she wishes to join House Calenture. The question is, Will Calenture allow her to return? I will truly never understand the whims of those that often change their beliefs. Do you think perhaps she is just following on the skirt tail of her beloved Aikido?

My sources also say that she is spreading rumors. Apparently her former ruler Jade does not even speak to her, also her strong dislike for Lilora. And now she seems to not be on speaking terms with Tember.

Who knows what reasons are truly behind this demotion. We will see.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

On another note.

I have witnessed with my very own eyes what seems like an act of sick passion for himself, or is this lost soul just out for another one of his attention rides?

That's right, Lu Chaos is at it again. "Join me or die"

Seems that he had a "vision" or some sort, maybe it was no vision at all, but the screws loosening inside his head, that is clouding his vision.

Stay tuned, I will have more on this little gem for sure.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Who''s the daddy?

My sources say, several dreams ago, their was a drunkin group of misfits hanging out in the city. Not long after, Wishbringer comes in moping about and babbling on about how "he was dumped"

Flower being arms reach and all giggly with her own drunkin good time, falls for Wish head on. Another source says that, it is when BladeSlayer took it upon himself to perform a wedding ceremony right then and there.

Moments later, Flowers baby enters. I hear that it was one big spectical. But the real question remains, Who's the daddy? As PureRage has not been seen since. Disgrace I would say, two men abandoning that poor innocent child?

In the meantime it looks like Lu Chaos came in chaks blazing and Jerulan the king of chaks, took him out. Skill or luck? Lu Chaos came back moments later and showed Jerulan what-what. I'm sure Jerulan doesn't remember as I hear that he was in a drunkin state and carrying on, saluting people and talking about burning it to the ground.

Stay tuned
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Braelynn's Jealousy.

You hear right, Braelynn and her night dresss turned red. Why red you say? To cover the blood stans that Braeylnn is going to inflict from Wishbringer. I'm worried for Flower and that baby as well.

All I can say is, he should have kept it in his pants.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My resources tell me that, On the night of the drunkin gathering in the Chak and flask that a small child was present and witneess this ridiculous display from the so called adults, sources say that the little one proposed a marriage contract to the two newly weds, the two were said to be in such a drunkin state that they both signed the marriage contract,

Days later, the little one was seen in sanctuary where the newly groom offered bribery to the little one for the marriage contract, The night dress over heard the conversation, she snatched the marriage contract into pieces and threw it into the grooms face.

The newly bride sat there quietly and had nothing to say.

I'd say that marriage is over, someone is back to lay claim on her man.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources tell me that last week their was an experiment of sorts that was to take place at AoE. One Dreamers of Light member was asked to use the staff of Dynroth for this event.

It was said that the AoE member that was present, became irritated with the staff being inside of the house, She said she did not trust it. So she began demanding people to leave. Her attitude prevented them from leaving at the exact moment that they were asked. Her hostilities were questions.

Moments later everyone left and went outside. Seems that the holder of the staff had stormed and dropped the staff inside of the house, without hesitation the AoE member snatched the staff right up and swept away with it. That same staff that just moments later she said she did not trust and wanted out of the house. But, now that it was in her hands she felt some kind of victory.

Not long after, the staff was drawn back to the one it was bonded to, and as soon as that happened that AoE member came flying out of their house and went on a rampage. I think she did not trust the staff and wanted it gone? Why so angry that it left your hands?

Many nights passed and the experiment was held at AoE again. This time another member of AoE was there and willing to lend a helping hand. Seems that this time they were able to accomplish something.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

The race is on. My sources say that the two highest sphered dreamers are in a race. Also confirmed that the snarkly one has been leaving notes on the others hunting ground. You'd think these two would just join forces.

Stay tuned for this one.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Trouble in paradise I hear. As one of the DoL rulers took it upon themselves to swipe items from the house and demote right on out. My sources say that her only reason given for this misconduct is that "She" feels that the house should close and join with the Order and that her co ruler was being unreasonable about it. Come on now, several sources say that it was in fact the other rulers idea and that he had already approached the Order and was rejected with a harsh no. Perhaps she should find a more realistic and honest excuse.

Stay tuned
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources tell me that there is a new kid on the block, or not so new. Seems an older dreamer is walking the halls of the city once again. You'll have to dream to find out.

Thanks to those who keep sending me notes for these little tidbits, Please keep them coming.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

The once Ruler of AoE has returned and is crestless. She has been seen mbing and fleeing the area, spotted in places like coD and caudal. What is she up to? In other news, My sources tell me that Ruler of AoE has been seen recently after having been gone several days. I am told that he became very outraged the night that Dyroth staff was given to a DoL member instead of to him, because he wanted it for himself. Seriously though, why does things like this fall into Dreamers of Lights hands? I would be a little nervous right now if I were you.

Stay tuned
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Mock trial? Oh my. Hahahahahaha. And just wait till you see who is on trial. I am not sure if this chick was drunk or has just turned cold, but my sources say that she has lashed out at members of HC. If that isn't bad enough, you just wait to see who is going to be there to represent her. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Stay tuned.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh, this girls jealously amuses me. The white dress, blue haired chick really turns it up a notch. It has been reported that she had threatened to rip someones tongue out not too long ago for her flirtatious ways towards her man. But my sources say that her significant other throws himself around like a whore in a cheap suit. Please stay tuned, I'll gather specifics.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that the ex Ruler of Light, not only took off with primes from the house. Seems she had a field day swapping out high level chakrams for her garbage. Don't let the little wolves in sheeps clothing fool you.

In other news, Another old dreamer was spotted this morning roaming around the City, Aileron a former leader of Calenture. Maybe they will get someone in there that will straighten out the lot.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Say it isn't so. My sources say a huge battle broke out several nights ago with the ever so annoying Kael Lupich. I can't say much, he could fight his way out of a paper bag for sure. Several people went out to fight him, but there were cowards that stayed away. My sources say Ruler of Aoe finially decided to come down and lend a hand, but then battle woke moments later. Know what they say, If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fire. But I must ask, What's this Kael have up his sleeves? Something to whoop your ass.

Stay tuned
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Shame shame, my sources say that the guardian of dreamers of light was heard talking trash about her former ruler. My sources also say that there is good reason, the two that use to be long time friends have parted ways since the ex ruler of light decided weeks ago to shut dreamers of light out of everything. It's said that she hasn't spoken to them in weeks for unknown reasons.

In other news, the newest member of AOe has not been seen lately, her recent tantrum after a private talk with an elder could have possibly sparked something. We shall see. Stay tuned.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

The trial did happen two nights ago, my sources say that the lovely ruler of osm was found innocent. But there were several harsh judges. The trial lasted over two hours, there was a lot of people wanting to put in their two sense, as if their opinion mattered.

In other news, it was said that the ex ruler of light decided to join the order tonight. I hear that she was upset that her plans of dreamers of light closing did not happen. Hopefully she will treat the Oder better than she did her old house.

Sparks are flying and love is in the air, I hear. The ruler of the order has her sights set on a dreamer that has just returned. And the typically known match maker of the city is hard at working, trying to pair these two.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Hey hey hey, looks like mystery couple I posted about last week has been spotted wearing nothing but their birthday suit, talk about being quick to the draw. Hey but who am I to judge.

Seems that the newest floozy of Calenture has been spotted again after being gone several days, her man is no where to be seen though. My sources say that he"ll be back soon tho, I mean, who can resist her hot loving bahaha
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Reports are coming in of a dreamer gaining dreamstrike, I've got my suspicions as Dreamers of Light ruler was sensed in the unknown for a log while several days ago, in places that could not be reached. Who knows?
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

All fun and games.

So, I hear that a dreamer that I will not name, is hosting some sort of ridiculous game. Purchase a number for two energy? Really? You can keep your junk items, I don't believe I'll be playing this game. Does it sound like fun? no, just no.

In other news... That AoE chick is mute? This must be my lucky day. I don't know specifics other than she swallowed something in the mineral springs............. Yeah so, Wonder how long she'll stay mute, chances are, not long enough.

Also my sources say that one ex ruler of the light has her sights set on one of the members of the Order, and that must be her reason for joining, Who knows? Maybe she's in it for beliefs, All I know is she better watch her back if she does not want a nail file in it.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Looks like I spoke too soon, And so did she... Seems that the old chick at Aoe was cured and is yapping up a storm. Making up for lost time, I guess?
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Behind his back

Seems that Ruler of light is clueless once again. What's that saying? when the cats away the mouse will play?... Saw it with my very own eyes, The guardian of light hugging up on one of her initiates. Let's see how long she can get away with it.

In other news, Another drunken good time happening at the chak and flask several nights ago. A lot of partying going on I hear, Clothes did not come off this time but pretty dang close. I always miss the fun. Maybe next time.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Whoa whoa, someone stop this madness. The girls giving me whiplash, she's back... She's gone.. Back..gone...
The count down is on, I heard dreamers taking bets in thresh for how soon she'll be showing her face again. We shall see.

Seems several old / new dreamers have been spotted and hanging out, great seeing old farts coming back.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Oh my. My sources say that Silver of Calenture has returned and she has then men folks lined up at the portal. But who am I to judge, I'm a little jealous. Though eh. The ones that are lined up are.... Maybe I should leave that on alone.

That's all I have for now, stay tuned
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Out for attention? Back in the day folks wore their crest with pride. Now it seems a couple of dreamers decide to hide theirs on their back. Come on now, if you're trying to stand out or be noticed, throw a wig on ya head or dab on some lip stick. be proud of your house!
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Another one bites the dust. Seems another member of the light has gone and done it. My sources say that she claims to have an item stolen from one of the members of light right out of their very home, who could be the thief that stole this girls precious item? Or perhaps it is just a delusional attempt at laying blame on someone as a reason to leave the house? Or perhaps she should put the blame where it's obvious, the ex ruler of light took off with items.. Ahh mystery solved.

In other news. I hear that Calenture is the happening place to be lately. They sure do spend a lot of time coupled up behind closed doors tho. Maybe they are just organizing their vaults?
Gossip column