Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Gossip Column

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Re: Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

So much drama the last several days and my sources have been giving me information left and right.

You would think that the WordSmith guild would have zero drama, I mean, its a bunch of nerds writing right? Wrong. What I hear happened is this. Magnilia wanted her wordsmith mark, she thought she would go straight to Mr Goodman. Well, it was gently asked that she go about this the porper way. Well. Lace flipped her lid over this and literally chewed Jade out. Jade did nothing wrong but tell Lace that it did not matter if Magnilia had the mark back in the old Lyra city or not, that she had to start from scratch and earn it here. Lace flat out lied and started saying that Jade said that MAGNILIA didn't matter. Nope, she didn't. Though, Jade ended up apologizing and was very nice to Lace and simply told her that is not what she meant. It did not matter at this point, Lace was already on one of her rampages. There was a meeting with the Wordies, and they worked it out. Thank goodness!

In other news.
Lio said Ladysilver was talking a bunch of crap about Jade in front of people. She said she wouldn’t step foot on EB until Jade cleaned up her mess and compared it to “menopause”. Then another time said Jade never worked for anything and she just got on her knees for her marks/titles. So let me get this straight.........Jade does a lot of work to make the sky on EB beautiful...........yet she's never worked for anything. How dare she!

Dun dun dun. Last night there was a brutal attack on a new dreamer named Sadara. It seems that some members of the Kabal group, took it upon themselves to lay the smack down. I hear tho that the newbie that they crusified is a real trouble maker and deserved to be collapsed by a 7th sphere in the back. I think things may have been talked out, but yeah Dina came in and cussed everyone out. Not sure if that was in relation to the newbie gettin a beat down, because well, this is Dina were talkin about. But she was cussin!

Later that night, Tember jokingly said that they should all go beat up the Kabal. Seems some folks got offended at her joke and started making some harsh aqusations like, "tember and her traitor behavior" Oh yeah, UoC was there too when Tember made the joke and they said "OK"! So automatically DoL and UoC are siding together. Yeah anyways, so now the Kabal is saying that DoL is scared of Harkyn and bends to his will. Yet, a few days ago I hear DoL was fighting UoC. Folks can twist things! I think the joke was made because Lace had showed her butt all day. But yeah, Tember should be demoted right on the spot for that traitorous behavior! I mean, saying she's gonna attack the Kabal? who cares if they attacked a newbie! It's all about the Tember!

Oh. yeah. I hear that the Ruler of DoL had the heart piece all along and was bragging last night in the Library. Say what? …... Seems that Trisha Pawm falsely accused Krodoc for nothin over stealin that piece when it was Bortami all along! Now Trisha has been getting a beat down everytime Krodoc see's her.. Dang trouble makers. What of the heart piece tho? I wonder if someone is gonna put on their big boy pants and go after it!

OH YEAH. The reason why that newb was attacked is cause there was some sexy encounter down in the Lightless. The girl was rockin on the chair and Rubedo or whatever his name is showed up and the encounter got heated. Maybe folks are a little jealous. I hear that Ra'as was over in the corner on all fours prayin to Bashir or some such. And Arnaya was throwin herself at the chair like she was some goddess in heat. Look ladies and gents, there is enough of Rubedo to go around.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Gossip Column

Post by Mystic Pen »

Everyone is sitting in thresh bad mouthing each other when the city is LITERALLY FALLING APART FROM A BROKEN HEART.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Post by Mystic Pen »

My sources say that the hottest Underlight couple got into a little tiffy tiff. Things went south and he demoted out of the house that they were in together, and he joins Calenture. Right after that Heaven goes nuts. And he is being the stage five clinger that he is, decides to go see what she's up to on Trinity. Heaven was attacking the ruler, the initiates and the whole shebang. Then what's his face decides hey, you hit my woman so now I'm declaring war on the entire house. huh? I don't think he can even fight his way out of a paper sack, how he is going to fight an entire house? Ok. Enough about that. But what about him wanting to turn the flask and chak into a .................... kitty bar?

In other news. Spika......lays an egg, DoL steals it, HC gets it back. The egg hatches and the strange little creature begins projectile vomiting and pissing the floors. I think someone saves the fluids and rushes them up to DoL and splatters it along the walls.... Guys, I cannot even make this stuff up.

Wish and Brae are back. I don't have a lot of information on this yet, but my sources say that they were at it like rabbits the entire time. dun dun dun....... The Night dress is severely stained.
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Post by Mystic Pen »

So, last night I decided to show my real identity in the city. I was met with hate and disgust. Apparently when you accidentally walk into an event that you don’t even know is happening and spend like five minutes there, and then leave and wake, you still end up being called toxic and a very troubled dreamer.

Who does this red skin chick think she is anyways? I just wanted to make friends and let me tell you as a new dreamer, I have a sour taste in my mouth. I was accused of hijacking an event, just because I walked in and asked if anyone had any good gossip. Good thing I have thick skin and can take a good beating. There’s no telling how many she will run from the city with this type of bad behavior. Hope that forge event was great by the way!!!!!!!!!!

In other news. I took a scroll up to the Order of the Sable moon. I was met with a few snobs who just wouldn’t give up the gossip. I mean, who doesn’t like a good story? So rude. They were looking at the flowers, and flockin their cloaks, and this one dude name ironies even got a little sassy with me. And as I began to leave I saw this dark shadow that tried fondling me. Needless to say, I won’t be going back there for a while.

Looks like this Eton dude feels the same way and, has left his house the Order of Sable Moon. He was being very secretive about why. But as a writer, and some vague sources, I would say it has something to do with being jealous those flowers aren’t for him. Or maybe the ghost didn’t fondle him like it did me. Let me just say, jealousy is an ugly thing.

Another name kept coming up. Patches, where’s patches, why isn’t patches here. I guess dreamers expect someone to dream 24/7 or be standing there waiting will bells on as they enter the city. All I can say…Stop being winers and show a little patience.

Who is this Jawsman dude anyways? He's smokin hot........if you like the tall, skinny, with dangling teeth type. He just refused to give up the gossip. OH but then he started taking stabs at Dreamers of Light. I can't really remember what he said exactly and I don't want to give any false information on the scrolls or with my column, but I think it wasn't good!

Flower Of Cieenn and huthut. My sources say that she threw a fit when I called Heaven and Laviticas the hottest couple in Underlight. So I retract my statement and give the hottest couple of the day to Flower of Cieenn and huthut. Even though I feel like she's much taller then he is and probably dominances the entire relationship.

What about those worms? Eww. Seems all the ladies are going nuts. Those worms are really getting some traction. /winks

Till we meet again

Peace
Gossip column
Mystic Pen
Dreamer

Post by Mystic Pen »

Athina has the hots for who? I'm gettin durn whip lash over here tryin to keep up. My sources say he's buff, dangly teeth, and thinned out hair. Who is the mystery man? Dun dun dun! I guess we will see soon.

Meanwhile Flower has a side piece or just givin (mystery man) the side eye. As far as Thunderman is concerned though, he's in the palisades wigglin the worm. I hear that the drains are back and worms are everywhere. What did Thunderman do? My sources say Eton sensed him moving from the LP and being sneaky. Thunderman doesn't seem like the shady type, but you just never know!

Lavitcas and Octavius drama over Heaven Alexa? I don't know but I think Octavius may have a new woman. Is he that mystery man I mentioned earlier? I don't know, but I hope Laviticas gets a little something soon because his attitude is rotten. I heard he attacked Harkyn full mode the other night while Jawsman was sneakin in and out of someones house. I ain't one to talk, but I hear it wasn't his own house.
Gossip column