Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Patches Weaved Party~ A Journal Page.

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Patches Weaved Party~ A Journal Page.

Post by Roleplayer »

My dearest royal friends I wants to thanks you for coming to Patches Weave Party. She and Stormy the Orb of Glass are playing in the Weaved energy above Wishbringer’s Palace. The weave will determine when Patches is ready to come home; all healed to her princess as the Lady in Waiting at Lambent.
I want to share with those that were not present the events leading to her burned , shredded and charred bits being sewn back together by the Wish Needle.
We started out filling the pools with foci energy at Wishbringer’s throne room. The doll parts were scrubbed and the taint removed by Tamarisk the priest of Lambent. The Wish Needle received the blessing from the queen of Lambent; Magnilia and then the weaving began. Each foci stood in as proxy to assist in the weaving. Trisha Pawm was in the lucidity pool and gave Patches a burning passion to love her princess. Audra in the Willpower pool and gave her steady feet to dance upon once again. Icarus was in the Insight pool and gave her vision to see the beauty of the city once again. Magnilia was in the resilience one and restored the doll with a pure heart as it was sealed up.
Once the Doll Patches was sewn together… the Wish Needle was placed inside the Glass Orb, a holy relic that is an entity and a gift from Raena of POR. The Dolls sat upon the glass orb and then a vortex began swirling within, a razor wind appeared. It lifted the Doll and Orb up into the weaved magic energy above the Palace and you could hear them raising hell and having fun sailing in the winds.
I Zsa Zsa little princess of Lambent loved her enough to let her go with her new friend Stormy, I know she will return to me, it’s just a matter of when Patches free spirit returns home to resume her duties as the Lady in Waiting. She deserved a vacation after someone kidnapped her and blew her up with a firecracker. I am still investigating the person responsible.

You see a pressed seal of wax. You sense a small dark platinum disc is etched displaying in the center an Alliance Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Below a child's scrawled writing, a signature
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of Lambent.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung