Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

A princess journal page.

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

A princess journal page.

Post by Roleplayer »

I Zsa Zsa princess of Lambent, elite and spoiled to the core has a wonderful picnic today in honor of finding Patches Pieces from my dolly that gots blown to smithereens! We founds the heart, the torso and both pairs of arms and legs.
Some of those dreamers did needs water wings, they gots plastered on Uncle Fangx drink and sink ways too easy! I am glads no one drowned.
I thinks my guest liked my menu....hmmmms I wonders if I should ask for feedback? I donts wants to feed those forgers the wrong thing, they gets gas and they takes it out on Patches at the Weave Party. What dids I have on the menu? Oh ya

I hads iced tea that was sparkling, cool and flavored withs peach, lemon or blackberry, ice cubes are jangling in the glass and enticing you to drink.
We hads Punch that was sparkling and fruity, but not too sweet for a party punch. I really liked baking my cakes at Calenture's facade. I wonders why Thunderman hasn't ratted me out for the stuck cake half baked batter that exploded alls over the wall? Anty C'ianne's sparkling crystal bowl is filled to the rim with hand dipped, lovely chocolate and hazlenut covered cherries. An assortment of white, dark and milk chocolate. The aroma is intoxicating, they melt in your mouth.must have been big hit, they were my favorite.
My favorite was the Royal Cake. It was a stunning ombré rosette cake with layers of red velvet sponge and then sprinkled with pink sugar dust. This was then succeeded by an absolutely dreamy and sophisticated coconut cake, iced with coconut frosting, generously covered with a handful or two of coconut shavings and finally bedecked with a champagne-colored satin bow at the base.
My giggle cake didn't goes over too well. It was a s'morish delight, combines a graham cake with chocolate ganache, fluffy marshmallows and buttercream. Its Swiss meringue frosting exterior is toasted and decorated with chocolate curls for extra appeal. Maybes next time I will feed them slopped oats, I donts think these dreamers realize I slaved alldays!

Hmms I wonder whats they thoughts of my sandwishes? * Giggles* I has to have my limp-looking peanut butter sandwich that ooze with jelly on fluffy white bread. The thick sandwich was icky for me, I hopes they liked them Big Boy Cootie Sandwish that was filled with layers of cheese and ham with lettuce and tomato. Oozing from the sides are copious amounts of mayonnaise or mustard.
Ohs notes to self, remember to make thank you colorings of me and Patches happily united!
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung