Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Library Entities

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Eton
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Eton, Basil

Library Entities

Post by Eton »

As the few of us stood there talking, Portals began to chime as if multiple dreamers were entering in a rush for something. As I looked up there was nothing present, not a soul but us present. There was chatter among those present in physical form about the Lightless, the Lowborn, and the Highborn. There were faint voices that could be heard in the not so distant area. I was encouraged to attempt to persuade them to speak to me. As I questioned this whole process and felt quite silly attempting this, Shadows formed at the feet of my avatar, suggesting i'd had made some type of connection to them or something. Fading images could be seen speaking to a Hooded Figure. These figures appeared to have shimmering halos much like current teachers. CONMAN Walked closer to the fading in and out images. As he approached the hooded figure he asked them to speak through him, through us. He suggested that they could weave a blanket of resilience. The first words that could be heard were from the hooded figure was calam..ity.. Then one of the masculine figures stepped out and approached the hooded figure. The only thing I could make was How..avoid..tragedy. A female figure stepped forward and then placed her hand on CONMAN’s shoulder and the following was revealed from her through CONMAN. Our duty lies in Preservation, “ Gather our history.. the scrolls, the artifacts - the essence of Underlight.” After this it was revealed we we’re to place these items in time capsules and hidden across epochs. Suddenly the female removed her hand from CONMAN’s shoulder and the images of dreamers with sparkling halos disburse quickly into the Sphere halls of the library. Silence soon followed and CONMAN remembered nothing.

Basil
SoulMaster