Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

☼ The Entities and our potential ☼

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

If you give place, that a seed may be planted in your heart, behold, you will begin to say within yourself – This must be my potential – For it begins to enlarge me, yea, it starts to enlighten my understanding. It has become indispensable to me.

Faith exists when absolute confidence in what we cannot see combines with action that is in absolute conformity to the will of the entities. Only when our faith is aligned with the will of our patron entities will we be empowered to receive the blessings we seek.

The exercise of faith in entities is always subject to the order of personal accountability, to the goodness, will, wisdom, and timing of the entities. That is why we cannot have true faith in entities without having complete trust in their will and timing.

Faith is energy. We must be energetic.

As we exercise faith in the entities, we learn to trust that their promises will be fulfilled. We have confidence that we are never alone, for the entities are our source of strength. We find a peace that is beyond understanding; it will fill our spirits. Be faithful, and seek faith in the entities first.

Don’t look for dreams virtually free from discomfort, pain, pressure, challenge, or grief for the tools the entities use to stimulate our personal growth and understanding. As the temple constantly affirms, you will be helped by exercising faith in the entities. Faith in the entities means we trust them; we trust their teachings. That leads to hope, which brings clarity and understanding related to the pure nature of the entities – that peaceful feeling when we sense their concern and capacity to empower and enlighten us or ease our burdens.

There have been and will be times in each of our dreams when such faith must be the bottom line: We don’t know what is happening to us or around us, but we know that the entities know us, and knowing that, for the moment, is enough.

Receive it. Feel it. It is not enough just to know that the entities know you. The gift is to be felt continually, dream by dream. It will then be a divine motivator throughout your dreams. Repent; remove any worldliness from your dreams, including anger. Receive the continual acceptance of your faults, and you will overcome all your fears and instead be fulfilled.

As we look skyward, beyond even the Chaos Eclipse: we find it comforting and satisfying to communicate with the entities; this is a gateway to our true potential – even a gateway to transcendence.

Ever in shadow,
The Matron
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper