Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

A Vist to the Lost Sea...

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Hinera
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sadara

A Vist to the Lost Sea...

Post by Hinera »

Sadara levitates in and looks to Meredith. She speaks softly as not to disturb him as he seems to stare at the Dark Awakening portal with contemplation, "Meredith. Evening."

Meredith turns around and looks at Sadara asking, "what has happened?"

Sadara looks to the portal and then to the gem still on the rock, "A creature came out of there. Last night that is. He left that gem there... And um... he seemed wrong there was something about him. He looked not right.. Almost Dreamer like but..."

Meredith turns back to the portal and says assuredly, "Darkness." He looks at the gem. And leaps over the great chasm to closer inspect it.

Sadara asks, "Do you know what this all means?"

Meredith continues, "He did not listen.

Sadara says in turn, "I mean... my Ruler was almost in a trance, talking about time, revenge, and so on."

Meredith looks over at Sadara at the statement and asks, "What happened?"

Sadara looks down as she recalls, "I didnt get here until well that thing came out of the portal. From what I hear, our ruler was placed in a trance starting at the portal. And the room began shaking."

Meredith scoffs as he jumps back across, "Foolish Dreamers."

Sadara steps closer to him and asks, "Meredith what do you know? About this thing? Our Elders are also concerned."

Meredith ignores the question looking at the portals, at the Ancient Temple and then walks back over to the Dark Awakening portal saying to hisself, "Not the same."

Sadara says trying to follow, "The darkness..?"

Meredith continues, "Doorway to other realms. It is out of sync."

Sadara thinks to herself as she asks, "There was talk about time are these realms connected to other timelines. Alternate spaces?"

Meredith continues, "No balance." he quickly turns to Sadara and asks, "Did it possess her?"

Sadara looks to the gem and then to portal, "I dont think so. It looked like it was about to though. We got her out of here as quickly as possible though."

Meredith says, "She will be drawn to the energy."

Sadara contemplates his words and asks, "You were warning me about the seance with Anelinde... why?"

Meredith looks off into the distance and says, "I told him to be careful." He turns back to Sadara and says in reply, "Some things need to remain dead."

Sadara says, "Is there any precautions that I need to take though, I mean. I feel like im in to deep now."

Meredith says bluntly, "It will cause the chaos to be out of balance. The City will suffer."

Sadara sighs and runs her hand through her hair and asks, "What can I do to prevent it. Or repair the balance? If I dont do the seance what else can I do?"

Meredith says, "Many creatures have already transcended."

Sadara intrigued asks, "Transcended?"

Meredith asks, "Did someone heal her?"

Sadara replies, "My ruler? I did some healing rituals and gave her some water. Is there another cleansing process?"

Meredith asks, "No elder came to help?"

Sadara says, "Jasper came. And Azlan. They... I believe did something as well. I didnt catch the beginning of it."

Meredith asks again, "The aura? Some possess it. Those of your kind."

Sadara replies with a question, "Healing Aura?"

Meredith pauses for a moment, before saying, "Be careful." And within a blink vanishes.

-{S}
-{S}
The Matronette