Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Who are you?

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
jtbadn
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Belom

Who are you?

Post by jtbadn »

I am Belom.

I have a focus of insight within the city of dreams. My roots began in Idoaclese at the time just before the Emancipators of Men on the Trinities disbanded. I was housed long ago on the Basin, in the Emergence Academy and later with the help of others, I became ruler of the Scryers of Truth on the Umbrics.

I left the city for a long time and in my return, I found a great number of different dreamers that had seemingly come from another city altogether. I joined the Monastery of Shadow on the Umbrics and later left them to pursue something happening in the Trinities but I ended up leaving the City once more instead. I returned again to find a great deal of time had passed. There were even more new faces and only a few familiar ones so I joined the Keepers of Eternal Shadow on the Umbrics. This is where I currently reside.

I have a love for learning and a love for communicating with the unknown. Some say I am diplomatic. Others think I am funny at times but I am very serious at other times. Some call me a philosopher, a prophet, or a DreamSeer. Many call me a scryer, or even a visionary. Most however just call me a dreamer.

I find happiness in anything I am called because I am aware that I have been called. This calling was never meant exclusively for me for some higher purpose. When it all boils down to it, who are we, really?

I am no more or less special than any one of you. I am genuine and unique just as anyone who reads this is. Certainly, I have special qualities that can be attributed to my unique personality which qualifies me to have more experience in one thing or another. This is who I am, or rather, it is a summary of who I am.

Sometimes we find we have become disconnected to one another when we begin to portray conflicting interests in certain topics while there are also times when we harmoniously agree and connect with one another on other issues. This is what makes us who we are!

So then. . .

Who are you?
I encourage your unique, individual reply.
~Belom • Master Scryer
·«ß»·