Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

~News Alert, On this edition of the TOWN SCRYER Supernatural Visit from the Weave !!~

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Lio
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

~News Alert, On this edition of the TOWN SCRYER Supernatural Visit from the Weave !!~

Post by Lio »

Last night while in the teaching guild, this Scryer long with Ironies, Stella and Qarrian had a super natural visit from a memory within the Weave. As most of you Idoaclesians' know..the Weave is the energy stream that surrounds the City. It feeds the 6 known focal energies to the entire reality via Mother Dream, and the Soul of the City!! I was lucky enough to be present, and my side kick the Scrying Stone sprang into action when a pesky wind was stirring and it started playing tricks with blinding arts. It wanted our attention, it got it.

A good Scryer is always ready to unravel another plethora of mysteries of the supernatural forces that co-inhabit our lovely city of mushed up realities. I am blessed to carry the memories of my City with me, along with Krodoc and Jade, Varwyn is still running amuck too. Hey Varwyn come have tea some time with me...you still got task out!

Anyways..this Scryer digresses, back to the supernatural vision of the past that played before us. Yes I said passed, in past tense, that's what these Scryring are, they picks up past events that are somewhat discerning memories, energy signatures and imprints floating along the Weave. Riddles for the present, and the future is foggy and unknown and only possibilities appear in symbols, numbers or...half completed sentences as the future is still being written. Mother Dream knocked us on the noggin and we listened, our group did! Here is the vision as it appeared.

A soft wind blows around everyone in the room... then a A slow rolling fog moves in around the room swirling around everyone

Liolira looks about and sniffs the air reaching for her blade and unclicks the scrying stone. the dreamers react around her as Stellaris hides behind Ironies "If there is some kind of ghost, Get him instead of me!"
Liolira rolls the stone in her hand..and allows the prisms to catch the movement of the weave, the enery of dreamers or memories. Stellaris nods to Quarrian "I would say to sacarfice Lio before she throws you under too"
I tell them to "focus on the stone...." as that happens...The fog turns dark and moves around the stone
Liolira keeps slowly rolling the stone to show the prisms
Stellaris tilts her head slightly, touching her broken glasses as insight infuses into them, staring at the stone curiously
Liolira whispers a sigil to protect the scrying....clears her mind from distraction..chasing the fog away from the prism surface
Qarrian Yells out- "Hey ghost!"
Liolira calls out to the weave and its carbon foot printed focal memory- "energy, dreamer, light show us a sign or communicate your plight. She whispers this chant, over and over into the wind.
Qarrian started escalating his voice in orders" Show yourself" and I gently reminded him to always " invite, never demand a vision towards you, its a blessing...never a right to view these experiences"

A bright light fills the room as the sight is removed from everyone, the room becomes uncomfortably quiet, the energies charged and crackled, you could feel the energy in the room. Something odd has brought darkness upon the room!
I was stricken blind! along with the rest in the room. As a scryer, I was trained to remain focused, regardless of onslaught forces trying to break my concentration....we as a group forged on...focusing their energies to fuel the stone.
I said to the group with a a calm soft tone, as I squinted at a prism seeing a tiny glint of energy dance on the prism surface and grow like a lingering memory trying to break through then...it materialized, finally!!
A vision appears on the ground in front of them as a group of dreamers are sitting around the pool
Ironies II looks down at the ground and "hmms"
Liolira rolls the stone gently in her hand...
Disbelieving Stellaris blinks a few times "I'm...Not the only one seeing others here now?"
"it a a vision an old memory, what are they looking at?" Why the pond.. ??? that's where the Oracle laid in rest."
Liolira rolls the stone more in her hand...gently lifting more of the vision, trying to hear lingering voices

A dreamer of Jade with the emblem of fire on his chest stands up looking at everyone and begins to speak broken sentences.

I gently speak into the energy stream...." weave speak...allow them to come through, help us to understand your memory in the pool"
is that a guardian of flame crest from Idolclesia I see?

The speaking is broken and comes in rapid sentences jumbled together as if many voices are coming out at once

Stellaris pulls a notepad from seemingly no-where behind her, tapping the pencil as she attempts the write down the broken words "Hmm...Nope, Can't figure out at all what they are speaking"

Liolira rolls the stone more gently...catching the nuances and breezes of energy trapped in the weave. She breaths softly...focusing intensely

Phrases comes as the dreamer fades in and out between words speaking the words "buried", "memories", "personal connection", "look in the plane of...."

Liolira eyes blaze with a hard gaze locked onto the scrying stones prisms. She rolls it gently ever so often, catching the energy trapped in the weaved, the memory

The figure looks at those gathered around the pool with him as a loud thunderous crash comes, they all jump up and start to run as screams can be heard around the room

Liolira whispers to the others..." its a past memory it seems, but its important"
The vision fades as the fog begins to fade on the ground around them all

ronies II looks around as his cloak wraps gently around his form
Liolira watches the scrying stone's prism surface fog..she frowns squinting as the vision disappears from its surface/
Ironies II: That was.. interesting to say the least.

I began to question what I seen and break it down: personal connection...a plane of ... Ironies asked me" You recognize that symbol Lio?
Nodding "I told him I did that is the Guardians Flame crest. It was the crest of Shae's group that moved from the Basin house to the East Valley with Willow...they shared two locations as a group."

There I end my story... enjoy your Town Scryer read.