Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

☼ To the Wardens of Night and The Umbric Unfettered ☼

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Tentacle
Dreamer

☼ To the Wardens of Night and The Umbric Unfettered ☼

Post by Tentacle »

Attention: Wardens of Night and The Umbric Unfettered

Some of you, but not all, may know of me. I speak to you now as The Matron, leader of the Alliance of the Eclipse, Magnilia Kytain.

You have, for your part, arrived on the shores of this reality and, with haste, established yourself. With this hasty landing, there has been little time to acquaint ourselves with each other. However, strife has not been a stranger. This has proven most unfortunate.

I firmly recommend that time be set aside to meet and enter into negotiations regarding our shared future and place in this reality.

You see, I am a creature that believes in respect of all sentient creatures. That being said, however, I have little patience for threats against reality itself.

I would not see us facing each other as enemies, but I will not be brought under the yoke of a foreign oppressor, nor shall I suffer an onslaught that threatens the dreamscapes themselves.

I would see us do great things together, for I would not want to see violence used to turn you out of my ancestral lands and sacred places. Instead, let us bring our practices together to usher in a significant new era of progress and wondrous experiences.

I trust you will see the wisdom in my words and what is to be gained with my most humble request.

The Matron
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper