Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Hear ye, Hear ye!

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Koi-Serenity
Roleplay Lead

Hear ye, Hear ye!

Post by Koi-Serenity »

I want to start off by thanking everyone that assisted one way or another in rescuing me from River Sky’s clutches.

I consider meself a fair Warden, offering almost everyone a second chance to do the right thing and make changes in their dreams. When River pleaded her case in front of many witnesses, she claimed to be remorseful for releasing dangerous thralls and wanted to start making up for what she did by taking us to a hideout location. Despite me better judgment, I gave her a chance and she utterly ripped it to shreds by walking us straight into a trap with dyrbysts (Darkmares) lying in wait.

River and her horde of miscreants will be brought to justice for their crimes and on going pursuit of power and destruction. This will be no small feat, which is why I am officially opening The Wardens of Night stronghold and actively seeking membership willing to engage with us in this fight against the residents of KoES and maintaining the Palisades.

Interested parties: keep your eyes peeled for our charter and seek me out in the city if ye wish to join or know more.

~Under Luna’s grace,
Chieftain Alice Sibley
Roleplay Lead