Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.2.0)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.2.0)

Scrying Thornhaven

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
jtbadn
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Belom

Scrying Thornhaven

Post by jtbadn »

Thornhaven . . .

This is a place that I heard mentioned in the Library of Dreams by Jawsman on Sunday, the 14th of the 7th Cycle. He, along with several other dreamers, had just come from the Ring of Passage in the Edgeward Barrows where they had been speaking with a dreamer, Percival. I listened quietly to what Jawsman had to say about this dreamer and where he had come from.

Jawsman explained that Percival had found his way into our City, by way of the Time Portal. The traveler explained to the dreamers gathered at the Time Portal at the Ring of Passage, that he had come through this portal by mistake. Thornhaven, he explained is the name of the City of Dreams that he hails from and that it is governed by a monarchy.

Jawsman continued telling more about the traveler, saying that he was adorned with a rainbow halo, like that which is worn by the Elder Masters in our City. When asked if he himself was the monarch of his City, Percival replied, that was not his position and added that there was more than one monarch that ruled over the planes of Thornhaven.

I cannot claim 100% certainty to the information which Jawsman shared in the Library of Dreams. However, it was OfF KiLTeR that was the target of his message. If I had gotten any of this information wrong, please let me know right away so that I can amend what I myself have written.

I was not in attendance at the Ring of Passage when the traveler came to find our City. I am curious to know more about him, and also about this City called Thornhaven, their culture, and what they strive for in their own City of Dreams.

I am familiar with a way to understand more about things unknown through Scrying and I have decided, merely to appease my own curiosity, that the time has come for me to Scry again.

Join me at the Ring of Passage on Sunday the 21st day of the 7th Cycle @ 7 Bells, as I attempt to Scry into Thornhaven for a glimpse into the dreams of others.
~Belom
·«ß»·
Master Scryer
Associate of the Enigmatic Order