Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Welcome to My NightMare ...

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Welcome to My NightMare ...

Post by -Lacie- »

What the hell is happening to our City????

The few citizens we have left need to all step back, take a long, slow breath and let it out slowly. Then, I beg each citizen of this City, from Newcomer to Elder to ask yourselves the following questions:

First, settle yourself in a quiet position. Then imagine the following scenario...

You have had a long day in your shard. You have either plowed a field, built a building, worked to please another, mopped a floor, cooked a meal for a large gathering, hunted all day to find something to shoot and eat ... pick one of these or insert your own scenario.

You lay down in your humble abode, whatever that may be. Your body is weary, muscles ache from the duties (or lack thereof) in your day. You stretch out, cover yourself with.... something, and close your eyes. You begin to drift off to .... sleep.

Now... ask yourself:

1. What sort of dream would you have? A dream of starting a conflict with another group, hoping for an eventual war or similar entanglement? Would you dream of a wondrous place with bounty and plenty and mystery around each corner? Or would you lay in your bed, aggravating already sore muscles contemplating the doom of some thing or some one?

2. You roll over, the dream you were having fades slightly from view. You concentrate, falling deeper to sleep. Does the Dream change? Does it enhance or become a NightMare?

3. When was the last time you experienced a bountiful, mystical Dream? Did you wake feeling that your shardic life wasn't so bad after all?

4. And finally ... wouldn't it be grand if we had a place to take those Dreams, for good or for bad, to a City - a golden City where you could share that Dream ... with others?

*Entering DreamState*

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."