Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 90- The Sword and the Stone

Koi-Coy

Entry 90- The Sword and the Stone

Post by Koi-Coy »

Fellow Guild Members,

I was able to scout ahead and find the issue blocking the essence circle. Some sort of blade has been placed nearby that has sealed the portals to the circle. My attempts to remove it so far have been unsuccessful. I suspect the one known as Eldryck to be behind this. He is attempting to proclaim himself ruler of the city.

The city of dreams has begun to show signs of it’s weakening state. Dark Mares have begun to infiltrate the city walls at will. There are also unsubstantiated reports other realms have begun to merge into this one as well. Dreamers claim to have seen other versions of themselves within the city.

The walls will not be able to hold back the tides of chaos long enough for your aid. I will do what I can to keep the chaotic pressure contained. Wednesday around 6 and half bells, I will open a small portal through the walls to release the pressure. A few Darks will of course be able to infiltrate the city during this time, but we have no alternative, the walls will fall if nothing is done.

It is imperative that we find the stone.

-M. Valencia