Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 25 - Siren's Wail

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 25 - Siren's Wail

Post by Koi-Drama »

Zaxun,

You have confessed to sanctioning criminal acts upon my people in carrying out your agenda. You continue to test my patience and resolve. I have not personally marched up to the summit of Illapse to address the matter as our attention is needed elsewhere.

Yazashinara has been spotted near the Rifts - and she has edged closer and closer to the Realm of Underlight. The Idoaclesians have briefed me about her and I cannot stress enough the threat she poses. She is known to be of the Hota - and able to control the Hota through mystical means and with her voice. The Idoclesians refer to her as the Siren. She can shift and alter her form, however, the threat remains the same.

Our scouts have also observed her attempting to possess the weaker creatures. We have attempted to intercept her but she often is accompanied by several Hota. You can imagine that if she gains mastery over this feat, the Hota will have gained a great advantage over us and the Kadatorii. The numbers of both the Hota and the Kadatorii have also swelled. I fear an all out war is inevitable between the Hota and the Kadatorii, and we are to be caught in the middle of it.

As you can see, Zaxun, there is much more at stake than you can imagine. You will be brought to justice before this is all over - but in the meantime, let us protect our home, my love.

Sabriela,
Second Centurion of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”