Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 15 - C.C.C.

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 15 - C.C.C.

Post by Koi-Drama »

Well well, what do we have here? It amazes how much has changed and how much remains the same. Wretched dreamers continue to bicker and raise chakrams in the name of their beliefs. And the foul creatures that plague our dreams seem to have no end. Destroy one, two more appear in their stead. Tsk, tsk. It is a vicious cycle you find yourselves in, dream after dream. Ah, but a new twist unfolds, does it not? Dreamers thought to be struck are returning. The Idoaclesians know full well what I speak of but yet they only tell you a small fraction of the truth. The truth after all comes in many different shades, hmm?

What to do, what to do? Quite the conundrum, indeed. It seems you will have to look back in order to understand how to move forward. The only problem I see is that you all seem intent to remain static in your dreams, entrapped by your beliefs, and chained by your fears. Oh, and that pesky problem with fallen dreamers returning is one I intend to fix personally, one by one if I must. After all, history does tend to repeat itself.

C.C.C.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”