Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 13 - Unwanted Guests

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 13 - Unwanted Guests

Post by Koi-Drama »

Talberon,

We have pushed back another assault by the Dark Mares in the Edgeward Barrows. Interestingly enough, your "Realm Watch" was absent. So much for your vaunted Realm Watch as protectors of the City! Time and time again, I have said that the Vanguard can handle any threat thrown at it. We are fully capable of defending our City. Do not forget that you and your people are mere 'guests' in our home - guests who have worn out their welcome.

Also, one of my informants tells me that these attacks may be related to activity from your little cult at the abandoned murderers' den at the end of the Barrows. It's in your best interest to take your people on another trek into the Rifts and find a more suitable 'realm' before they are cut down by the Vanguard's sword. The people of Underlight have grown tired of your disruptive presence.

Leave. Also, take that impostor you seek to pass off as my wife with you. She will be the first Idoaclesian causality if her presence continues with in the City.

Submitted,
Zaxun, General of the Illuminated Vanguard
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”