Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 78 - Marked Intent

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 78 - Marked Intent

Post by Koi-Drama »

Knight Commander,

Well well, it would seem you finally figured out how to rid the DreamScape of the nuisance that was your old friend, the General. It does seem an unfortunate shame that you had to stain your hands with that filth after so much history between you both in your collective dreams.

How does it feel to know that you are capable of turning against everything you believe with such ease? How do you reconcile with becoming the monster that you once adamantly fought so hard to keep in chains? Lastly, how long before fate chokes you in its strangle-hold when you decided to tempt it by taunting me?

The DreamScape was big enough for both of us, dearest Knight Commander and you had to stumble upon my web. How utterly careless of you to be blinded by your own ambitions. I would have imagined that you would have learned a thing or two from the General's follies.

I will see you soon, Knight Commander. It matters little to me how many strongholds you claim or how many new arts you hold. They will not be enough to protect you from the Marks. Woe to any of your conspirators that would stand in my way...

C.C.C.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”