Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 10 - Blurred Lines

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 10 - Blurred Lines

Post by Koi-Drama »

Fools,

You dare make a request for my time using deceit and treachery? My wife perished many cycles ago by your hands, you traitorous cur. And now you seek to play games with me by tarnishing her memory? I will not be duped by your obvious attempts at deception. You will not make a mockery of my beliefs. You are just as responsible for her death as those Arretians were many dreams ago. The sin is equally shared in your failure to protect her as your oath demanded of YOU.

It was my people that lead the charge against the Arretians and expelled them once and for all from our City. The same will be true for you and your Idoaclesian rabble and the pretender you dare pose as my fallen wife. She died with honor. Do not rob her of it, dog. The Vanguard is more than capable of handling the likes of you murderous FreeSouls, the Idoaclesian rabble, and the Hota. If you do not stand with us than you stand against us. The sword of the Vanguard will cut down all traitors and murderers of the innocent that would stand in our path.

Sooner or later, you will see the "light". Whether in your dreams or in death, you decide.

Submitted,
Zaxun, General of the Illuminated Vanguard
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”