Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 71 - Inchoate Omens

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 71 - Inchoate Omens

Post by Koi-Drama »

Madame Sabriela,

I hope this message reaches you in the best of spirits. I understand your desire to bring resolution to the matter at hand has caused you to resign from the Realm Watch. I am aware that you gave the Binder to the Knight Commander. Madame, he is not the same man we knew in earlier dreams. He has been driven to the same affliction that your husband suffers albeit perhaps the early stages. I would ask that you reconsider your path, Madame. It is not too early to turn away from it and return to the Realm Watch.

However, that is not the reason for this letter nor will I continue to press on against your wishes. The Palisades has been under attack for some time now and I am afraid that Madame Warden is no longer able to contain matters down there. Sir General Zaxun, the Revenants, Sir Bandaret, the Consortium, and others have breached it on several occasions. If Sir Dynroth manages to escape and attains his devices and his Staff once again, the entire DreamScape may be in peril.

More alarming news to be shared with you as it pertains to the Idoaclesians. Madame Soraya, formerly of the Sect, is rumored to have been walking in the halls of the City of Underlight. She is also rumored to be spreading dogmatic views of perfection and righteousness, reminiscent of her mentor, Sir Igteus.

We have our work cut out for us, Madame. It seems that if it is not one thing, it's another no matter the setting. Be safe, Madame Sabriela.

May the Phoenix watch over you.

Tal'shiar,
Third Centurion of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”