Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 70 - Codex, Pages, & Runes

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 70 - Codex, Pages, & Runes

Post by Koi-Drama »

Marshal,

I fear that things have become dire. Our efforts to keep the pages apart have fallen short of our desired goals. Someone has betrayed us and brought the damnable pages into the City of Dreams once again. They have been horded back and forth between strongholds to circumvent the Reaping Process.

The Templar finds himself in possession of four pages while the stronghold cling to the remaining pieces. It has come to my attention that one of the pages has been destroyed in an attempt to disrupt the construction of the Codex of Immortal Dreams. The ninth page may have been destroyed although the power behind it remains intact. The power has manifested itself in a most unusual and unexpected manner. We do not know how this will impact the entire process.

I will continue to investigate who is behind the pages turning up in the City. I ask that you keep yourself safe, Marshal. I suspect that the traitor in our midst will soon reveal himself and may come after me or the others.

- Anonymous
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”