Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 63 - Divided Hearts

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 63 - Divided Hearts

Post by Koi-Drama »

Tal'shiar,

I thank you for your tireless effort and your continued loyalty to the Realm Watch. Please understand and accept my resignation as Centurion of the Realm Watch. I have assisted Xun'rok of the Templars with acquiring the Binder in hopes of assembling the Codex of Immortal Dreams. Knowledge of the art of DreamStrike is forbidden within the ranks of the Watch and therefore I must depart from you and our trusted warriors.

My husband, Zaxun, has proven many times over the lengths which he will go to pursue his goals. He has created an army of fallen dreamers, destroyed many cities, and lead the assault against our home which we once guarded over as members of the City Guard. It is with a heavy heart that Xun'rok and I must take drastic action to halt the perilous intent of a man gone mad with power.

You will make a fine leader, young knight. You have exhibited the virtues of a proper Centurion of the Realm Watch. It is, as my final act as Centurion, to raise you in rank equal to the one I vacate with honor. You serve as the third of this title in a fine tradition. Lead the men well, they look up to you.

- Sabriela
Formerly of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”