Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 58 - Returning Woes

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 58 - Returning Woes

Post by Koi-Drama »

Madame Sabriela,

The efforts to excavate the ruins of Idoaclesia have not yielded much results. We are returning to rejoin with the Templars in hopes of assisting them against the Vanguard. Sir Yuriqali desires to remain behind and continue his search for anything to help us against Sir Zaxun.

I have received reports that one of Sirens and her guards were recently attacked although the Shinarrians were able to defend her successfully. I am troubled by the description of the assailant which indicates that Sir Bandaret is responsible for the assault. He has a troubled history with the Yazas and the Hotas. We must be vigilant against further attacks.

I am further troubled by some recent events. Another dreamer seemingly returned from the grip of the Fel Art. If she was able to navigate through the shroud and return back to Underlight, it is unfortunately safe to assume that the shroud has begun to weaken. We believe the attack on the Siren by Bandaret could have caused a momentary weakness. However, we should prepare for its eventual collapse. The Sorceress indicated it would only be a temporary measure. We should not let her efforts be in vain.

We are making our way back to the Templars with dispatch. As always, I will strive to keep you updated.

Tal'shiar of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”