Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 48 - Divided Paths

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 48 - Divided Paths

Post by Koi-Drama »

Sir Commander Xun’rok,

I have had the distinct honor of fighting alongside you throughout the war raging in our DreamScape. We have both lost friends and allies and witness the loss of once great cities. We lost Valora. We lost Idoaclesia. We lost Orwyn. And we lost many others. With each loss, we paid a greater price throughout the DreamScape. We cannot afford to lose Furyan. It is the last defense before the Arretians can march upon Underlight.

The great houses of Underlight are in no state to fend off the Arretians. They stand divided and without much presence. The warrior houses are reduced to few in numbers. If we should lose Furyan, let us make sure we give Underlight time to prepare for a fighting chance.

I will stand with the Furyan regardless of what outcome comes to pass. I will not stand alone. The Realm Watch will uphold its sworn oath to the end. Madame Commander Sabriela is making final preparations.

On behalf of the Watch, we desire to wish you the best in luck, Sir Commander Xun'rok. We are honored to take this stand against the Arretians and their Kadatorii and Vanguard allies.

-Tal'shiar of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”