Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 47 - Dire Prospects

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 47 - Dire Prospects

Post by Koi-Drama »

Talberon,

Our hold on Furyan is slowly slipping from our grasp. The Arretians push forward from the North while the Kadatorii are launching an all out assault from the South. The Vanguard are making quick precision strikes from the West. Our forces are spread thin. Sabriela predicts that we will lose Furyan in a matter of weeks, if not days. We have sent a few of our people to reach out for help in neighboring cities although many continue to remain steadfast neutral parties fearing repercussions from the Arretians.

If matters were not complicated enough, the Hota have been on a rampage striking at anything that so much as flinches. The Shinarians have focused their efforts on countering the Hota advance. The Furyan may be small but they fight with unprecedented courage. They are fighting for their home with every breath they take, even if it means with their final breaths.

Sir, I hate to bring you such troubling news but I cannot pretend things are otherwise. We will continue to do what we can to maintain Furyan although we must begin to prepare a retreat.

Xun’rok,
Knight Commander,
FreeSoul Templars
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”