Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 45 - (Redacted) Ha!

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 45 - (Redacted) Ha!

Post by Koi-Drama »

Psst.

Hey you.

Yeah, you. C'mere. No, not you. The other idiot! So you thought I was off my rockers? I told you what I was seeking was here all along and you simply let it slip away! The TRAVESTY OF IT ALL! THE HUMANITY! THE HORRORS! Oh well. I didn't need Dynroth. I just wanted my staff back! And now some old geezer has it!

Psst. Why are you walking away? You have not read the best part yet! You see, the best part of this all is that I already know where I have to look and well... it seems I'll be paying a house call to the Consortium! This should be fun! It'll be a absolute smash! I mean, I am looking forward to SMASHING their faces in and getting my staff back. Is this where I insert a maniacal laughter for added effect? HA HA HA... er.... wait a tick. One last running gag....

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Bandy! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I'm coming for you next, Consortium.

- Bandy,
Seeker of Truth.
Defender of Honor.

Psst. I hear poison hurts now. Do you know what really hurts? Betrayal! And its time for payback!!! It's Bandy-time! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously. You can go now. Go!
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”